Cookie Shop - Logan x Patton

Patton walked into the Cookie Shop, he usually did on a Saturday. His shoes made a soft tapping noise as he headed to the desk where all the cookies were on display, he grinned as his eyes scanned each one, a little voice was telling him to buy them all but he knew that would be a bad idea.

He finally looked up at the person behind the till and let out a quiet gasp, "Oh..my...cute" he whispered to himself, the man behind the desk looked up and put on a small smile, as it is mandatory, and walked over to him.

"Good morning, can I get you anything?"

Patton closed his mouth and looked at the cookies again but he kept looking at the man in the corner of his eye.

"Um...er...the uh, this one" he blushed, pointing to the chocolate chip cookies.

"How many?"

"Three...please!" He added, the man got three cookies and placed them in the bag, handing them to Patton who took them with a small smile, their finger tips brushed making Patton blush further, the man wasn't fazed.

"That will be three dollars and fifty cents" the man said, Patton nodded and dug around in his pocket until he brought out the right amount of money.

(Is that correct usage of American money?)

"Before I go..." Patton paused and cleared his throat, "what's your name?"

"Logan" the man replied absentmindedly, putting the money away. Patton smiled widely, cute name...

"Aw, well I'm Patton! It was nice meeting you" Logan didn't look up and Patton left with a happy smile.

Patton went the shop a few more times but he didn't see Logan again until it was neck Saturday, he assumed Logan only worked on Saturdays and for a few months he always went to the shop on a Saturday at the same time.

Logan took notice, it was hard not to, sometimes Patton would start conversation which Logan didn't mind, it was nice to talk to someone other than his boss, then other times Patton would have to leave early.

One morning he stopped outside of the shop and bit his lip, does his seem creepy? Always coming in on the exact same time on a Saturday which happens to be the same time when he works? He would be surprised if Logan hasn't noticed, but he shrugged his thoughts to the side and walked in with his usual happy smile.

But, he felt like clarifying himself to the man.

He walked up to the desk and Logan looked up at him, instantly smiling. "I know I keep coming here and for some reason it's always your shift but don't you dare judge me I need cookies for my sanity" he said in one big breath, "and you" he added under his breath.

Logan rose his eyebrow and halted his movements, Patton blushed and bobbed on his feet. "So uh...yeah" he shrugged.

"I do not mind you coming, I have...actually started to look forward to when I work, which has never happened before, so thank you" Patton blushed and ducked his head down.

"Y-you're welcome" he mumbled bashfully.

"Three chocolate chip cookies?" Patton nodded and Logan got the food, Patton gave him the money and with a small wave he left.

As he was eating the cookies on the walk home he felt a small piece of paper in the bag, on further examination he saw it was a phone number.

I am in no means good at this sort of thing but...maybe you would like to meet up sometime?

Patton grinned and did a little excited jump, now looking forward to their next meeting more than he ever has.

Thanks for the request!

Any typos please point them out! 😊❤️