Jolt - Virgil x Roman

—

Virgil was in the state of half asleep half awake, he clutched his pillow as he cuddled closer to Roman who was laying soundlessly asleep next to him.

Then...it happened.

He had the dream.

That peculiar dream just before you are fully asleep where you trip and awake suddenly, your leg jolting forward to try and stop from falling.

Virgil had the same problem, he fell and instantly woke up fully, his leg jolting forward...

Unfortunately Romans crotch was right in front of his leg...

A groan escaped past Romans lips as his hands instantly went down to protect the crotch, Virgils eyes widened and he shuffled backwards slightly, watching Roman in a dazed, tired pain.

A hand clasped over his mouth but it didn't quiet his laughter, Roman rolled onto his stomach while Virgil laughed, holding both hands over his mouth, efficiently hiding his grin.

"Dearest, why?" Roman mumbled, tilting his head to look at him. As much as Prince loved hearing Anxiety's laugh he didn't like being in pain.

"I'm...so sorry" he laughed, breathing in a sharp breath before laughing again.

Roman sighed, the pain subsiding. He rolled onto his back and Virgil rolled closer, resting his head behind Romans.

He played with his soft hair while kissing the back of his neck, a blush coating his cheeks. This should make him happy again, right? His dignity didn't matter at that moment.

"I'm not annoyed, Dearest" Roman yawned, "just tired"

"Then cuddle me...well, you don't have to but...sorry" Virgil frowned, pushing away. Roman rolled onto his back, wrapping his arms around Virgil and cuddling him to his side.

"I guess I'll be more careful next time" Roman chuckled lightly, Virgil hummed in amusement, closing his tired eyes.

"M'night.."

"Goodnight, Dearest"

I am excited for dis movie :3