This Is Wrong - Thomas x Virgil

Trigger warning: self deprecation

I love that vine ^^

Virgil was laying on his bed in a tight ball, earphones in and eyes closed, he was trying to block out the world, block out his thoughts...block out everything, really.

He has a little...problem, he likes Thomas, Thomas isn't in a relationship so that's not the problem, no...the problem is he is apart of Thomas, how could he like him? It's...it's wrong, really wrong and he hated himself for it.

He held his legs closer to his body feeling nothing but dejection.

Thomas wasn't doing any better, he liked a part of his personality romantically, who does that? Someone really narcissistic? With a big ego? He wasn't like that at all! He knew it was wrong, he knew he shouldn't feel this way, yet he does and the feelings won't go away.

After a few days of both Thomas and Anxiety doing nothing Patton decided to ask what was wrong, he went to Virgil first, knowing he was probably in a worse state.

Knocking on the door it took a few seconds before he heard a faint come in, twisting the door handle he stepped from the hallway and into the dark traits room.

Knowing he couldn't be in here for long he made sure to spend his time wisely. "What's up, kiddo?" He asked, bounding over to the bed.

Virgil peaked over his blankets and shrugged, "nothing...I'm fine, Dad" Patton frowned and sat on the bed, running a hand through Virgils hair, Virgil subconsciously leaned into his soft touch.

"Are you sure? You can tell me, I promise I'll try my best to help!" Virgil sighed and closed his eyes, taking out his earphones so he could have a proper conversation.

"Don't be mad?"

"I'll never be mad at you, kiddo!"

Virgil sighed again, sitting up. He didn't meet Pattons eyes as he confessed his feelings for the host. Of course Patton acted the complete opposite from what Virgil expected, instead of shouting at him about how wrong it is he only squealed and gushed.

"You like Thomas?! That's so cute! Aww! Why are you upset over it?"

Virgil shrugged, scratching his neck. "Cus it's wrong? I shouldn't like our...host, I'm apart of him, isn't that weird?"

"Well, aren't relationships two parts of a whole?" Patton smiled, Virgil ran what he said a few times in his mind, a small smile slowly creeping up his face.

"Yeah...I guess, thanks Dad"

"Anything for you! I love you!" Patton kissed his forehead, already feeling the anxiousness get to him, Virgil could also see the dark eyeshadow under his eyes.

"Yeah...thanks"

Patton knew that was his own special way of saying I love you back so he left to go find Thomas.

He had a similar conversation with Thomas, trying desperately to not yell out that Virgil liked him back, knowing Virgil wouldn't be happy. After giving Thomas advice about confessing his feelings for the certain anxious trait Thomas left to find him and Patton beamed.

"My two sons grow up so fast" he mumbled to himself.

"I'm not your son!" He heard a faint call, making him giggle.

Thomas walked into Virgils room without knocking, realising after that it was a bit rude.

"Dad? Why are-"

Virgil stopped short when he saw it was Thomas, his cheeks turned a darker shade as he quickly sat up to look a bit more presentable to his crush.

Thomas did a shy wave, bobbing on his feet. "Heyyyyy Verge"

"....hi?"

Thomas cleared his throat awkwardly, sitting on Virgils bed. "I wanted to say...when I'm around you I always feel happier, you...you always make my day, even if you're telling me everything wrong with it" Thomas chuckled, smiling at him.

"I never thought I would fall for one of my personality traits...even if we do mostly look the same I still find you beautiful, everything about you...I love...maybe you don't feel the same, and if not it's fine, I just wanted you to know that I...I love you"

Virgils face burned and his heart swelled, he couldn't form a coherent sentence as his mouth was left hanging open. Thomas waited for a few seconds, biting his lip.

"I-I love you too" Virgil finally blurted, letting his heart do the talking. "I'm not just saying that...I really do, I-...this is awkward, I'm sorry" Virgil looked away and Thomas smiled, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"Thank goodness...I don't know what I would've done" He smiled, Virgil subtly smiled back.

Everything faded to darkness as the credits rolled on screen...

Honestly didn't know how to finish it, haha, of course that doesn't mean it was a movie, just...a random ending haha

Thanks for the request!

Currently listening to the Minecraft soundtrack

I don't know why, something about it is just....soothing, haha

How cringe am I

Brilliant