Two Princes 2 - Logan x Patton

—

"Prince, there is someone here to see you" a guard spoke once entering Romans room. He looked up from Virgil and said to let him in, Virgil watched as Logan slipped past the guard, heading over to them.

"Logan? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see if you made it here safety" he replied, Roman stood up, gesturing for the guard to leave, he bowed and did so.

"You know him?" Roman asked, looking at Logan with a hint of jealously. "Yeah, he was taking over for me....oh no, don't tell me"

"I apologise in advance"

Virgil sighed, pinching his nose. "You put Thomas in charge, didn't you?" Logan nodded and Virgil groaned. Suddenly the door opened and in bounded Patton, smiling happily.

"Hi! How are you all?" He asked with a smile, standing beside Logan. Logan looked over at him and his jaw dropped, never had he seen such beauty.

"We're fine, Patton" Roman replied, smiling at him warmly. "Now, why isn't this...Thomas person a good prince?" Roman turned his attention back to Virgil who only groaned once more.

"Don't get me started..." as those two conversed Patton turned to Logan, his breathing hitching slightly.

"H-hi..." he stammered, "Greetings" Logan breathed, taking in his attire. He looked absolutely adorable, Logan was already falling.

Roman paused his talking when he noticed the other two just staring at each other, their blush darkening. He silently gestured to them, making Virgil take a glance.

"Lets go" Roman mouthed, Virgil nodded and the two quietly left the room.

"Virgil..." Logan mumbled, looking at the closed door. "You're really handsome" Patton blurted, slapping a hand over his mouth afterwards.

Logan blushed deeply at this, eyes averting back to Patton who took a few steps back. "And you are really adorable" he decided to compliment him back. Patton giggled and Logan felt his heart warm and beat faster.

"Thank you" Patton smiled. Silence passed until Patton decided to break it, an idea coming to mind.

"D'you want to explore the garden with me?" He asked, holding his hand out. Logan smiled.

"I would love to"

And they lived happily ever after...

Thanks for the request!