Sleepy - Logan x Virgil

—

Logan was sleepy

He was comfortably sitting on the couch in peaceful silence, the only noise being the quiet breathing from the others in the room, with the clock ticking, the warmth, and all around comfort Logan felt very relaxed.

His eyes drooped and he desperately tried to stay awake but to no avail, succumbing to sleep his head rested on the arm rest and he fell asleep.

This caught Pattons attention and he frowned out of worry. "Guys" he mumbled, once they all looked over at him he pointed at a certain logical side.

"He's asleep, again"

Ah yes. Again. This has happened before, many times actually, every time they are all hanging out in a quiet room Logan ends up falling asleep, or if they're watching a movie Logan is always first to fall asleep  - sometimes it was during the day! So he didn't have an excuse.

"Maybe he's just tired" Roman suggested, Virgil have him a look. "Good job, Princey" he shot sarcastically, Roman mimicked him childishly making Virgil roll his eyes before turning to Patton.

"He might not be getting enough sleep, s'fine I-" don't either

Virgil cut himself off before he dug himself a hole, if Patton found out two of his kids weren't getting enough sleep he might faint on the spot - then "physically" fight them.

"I understand, sometimes it can be hard to sleep" Virgil shrugged, scratching his neck.

"Aren't you worried?" Roman asked the dark persona, Virgil sighed and flopped back. "Honestly?....Yes, I mean sometimes he does overwork but this is...this is getting out of hand"

While they were all talking they came up with a plan, every night for the next week Virgil would sleep in the same bed with Logan to make sure he got eight hours of sleep each night, to prove to him sleep is very important.

The week passed and Virgil was able to sleep with Logan each night - Virgil suspected Logan to take awhile to fall asleep but as soon as he was under the blanket and slightly cuddled up to Virgil he was out like a light.

"So, have we found the crux of his excessive day time naps?" Roman asked Virgil once they were finally alone in the living room without Logan to listen into their conversation about him.

Virgil sighed, holding his arm up and opening his mouth but nothing came out. Dropping his arm he sighed, "no -he's -...he slept every night easily, and he didn't wake up at all!"

"Well" Patton sighed, "we'll see tomorrow if he falls asleep!"

"I'm sure he won't" Roman said but he was wrong. During the day the sides found themselves sitting quietly in the living room, they heard something fall on the floor, turning they saw Logans book fallen and his eyes closed, he had fallen asleep.

"I don't get it!" Patton frowned, annoyed with himself he didn't know why he was asleep. Roman stared at him, his eyebrows furrowing. "Wait..." he mumbled.

"Did he fall asleep at all during the week?"

"No - he's been quiet busy, whenever he was working he did put on very loud music, though, found it weird but never mentioned it..." Virgil shrugged.

Roman suddenly stood up, "Don't you realise?!" He said like it was obvious.

"What?" Virgil and Patton asked at the same time.

"Narcolepsy - he has narcolepsy"

"Narcol...What?" Virgil repeated, confused. "It means he falls asleep easily in relaxed situations, example, playing music very loudly which isn't relaxing at all, does he ever seem tired then?"

As realisation dawned on the two Logan stirred, Romans loud voice waking him up. Sitting he rubbed his eyes, clasping his book. "Hey, Logan! You okay?" Patton asked in a caring tone. Logan gave him a tired but reassuring smile, "I am fine - why?"

"We...well...Roman thinks-"

"Do not steal my thunder! I shall reveal it!" Roman cut him off, Patton smiled and let him finish. Before he could speak Virgil cut in, "he thinks you have narcolepsy!" He grinned, Roman gasped, glaring at him.

"Narcolepsy? I am sorry, Roman but I do not-" he paused when Patton sat beside him and ran a hand through his hair soothingly, "Patton What...wh-..." he paused to yawn, his eyelids dropping again. He nearly fell asleep but Roman clapped his hands in front of his face.

He flinched and Patton giggled, "Oh...I...Yes, I can see what you mean" he sighed, pushing his hair back neatly.

"So you have been getting enough sleep" Virgil spoke, slumping down next to his boyfriend.

Logan nodded, "of course"

Now that they all knew this they definitely messed with him, sometimes they would purposely make the whole atmosphere relaxing or Virgil would cuddle him which made him fall asleep, they found it hilarious while Logan was a little mad.

"Please stop..." Logan whined, resting on Virgil. Virgil chuckled lightly, it was late and Logan had work but Virgil wanted to cuddle and sleep with him more.

He let Logan lean against him, which in turn made Logan sleepy. "Sleep" Virgil whispered, biting back a laugh, he didn't need to do much more as Logan fell asleep.

Smiling, Virgil kissed his head and fell asleep with him.

Lol, is that how narcolepsy works? I have no idea, just thought it would be a cool idea