If Only 3 - Logan x Patton & Roman x Virgil

—

The mind was eerily silent that morning, Patton and Virgil stopped crying during the night, now they only felt numb pain. Logan had moved back to his own room, wanting to be alone to...think.

Roman rolled out of bed that morning feeling like shit. The guilt mixed with confusion and slight heartbreak made him want to do nothing but lay in bed all day, staring at the wall.

But, he wouldn't, that would be stupid.

So, instead, he had a quick shower, (which didn't help) changed into new, clean clothes, grabbed his sword and headed off to the imagination, leaving a note on his door to anyone who would question where he had disappeared off to.

That is if anyone would care.

It turned twelve before Patton stood up, nausea making the room spin, a headache pounding in his mind from all the crying. He let out a soft cry, gripping his head tightly to try and dull the pain.

He slowly staggered to the kitchen, clumsily looking through the cupboard until he pulled out some painkillers. He looked over the bottle, taking out two, gulping them down with water.

He glanced down at the bottle, licking his dry lips.

"A few more won't hurt..." he whispered, taking out three more. He swallowed them before he could change his mind, putting away the bottle and closing the cupboard slowly. He washed the cup, dried it, put it back and left to his room.

Being so tired and all over the place, Patton accidentally stumbled into Logan's room, collapsing to the floor. Logan was brushing his hair to the side at the time, flinching when Patton thudded against the carpet.

"Patton?" He asked the Dad like trait, Patton lifted himself up, rubbing his stinging eyes.

"Why..." he yawned, "You in my room?"

"...this is my room"

Patton finally glanced around, a little 'oh' escaping his lips. Logan helped him up and Patton swatted him away, pouting. "I'm still mad"

"I know, and I am sorry"

"...really?"

Logan nodded, "I did some...thinking...and I came to the conclusion that I still love you, Patton...but I also love Roman"

"You know what you have to do" Patton replied, turning and walking to the door.

"What?"

Patton paused in the doorway, "Choose"

Choose? Choose?

...could he choose? Either way, he'll hurt someone, and that's the last thing he wants, could he choose neither?

But that would hurt both...

He sighed, dragging a hand down his face.

Patton or Roman...