Therapist - Virgil x Logan

Trigger warning: homophobia

Monster Mash ^

Sorry I haven't updated all day - I've been asleep

Sorry I haven't updated all day - I've been asleep...I haven't moved...Jesus I'm disgusting baha

#killme

"Virgil?" Thomas spoke tentatively, looking at his anxious trait. Virgil looked up from his phone, "Yeah?"

Thomas walked over to him, scratching his neck. He sighed, "I...I made you an appointment with a therapist" he blurted out, biting his lip afterwards.

Virgils mouth fell open slightly, his phone slipping from his hand, "You what?! Why?"

"I know you don't like them but I thought it would be best, Virgil...please, I want to help you" Thomas begged.

Virgil kept saying no but eventually Thomas managed to persuade him, the next day Thomas drove him to the therapist, Virgil sinking into his jacket more and more during the ride. "We can still turn back" he said once Thomas parked the car.

"C'mon Verge, I promise it'll be okay" Thomas smiled reassuringly. Virgil sighed and got out of the car, begrudgingly following behind Thomas.

(Fyi I don't know anything about therapists, and I personally can't go to one, so if I get anything wrong...I apologies)

"I'll be back in a few hours" Thomas smiled, Virgil nodded and walked in, stuffing his hands into his pockets. He kept his eyes casted down as he waited. He could feel himself become more anxious every minute. Why did he let Thomas change his mind...

"Ah, Hello, Virgil, isn't it?" Virgil lifted his eyes to stare at the older man, he nodded slightly and the man smiled warmly, leading him into his office.

"You can sit down" the man spoke once Virgil didn't move from the door. He sighed inwardly and slumped on the seat, looking anywhere but the man.

"I'm Mr Stuart" he introduced. Virgil nodded and the session started. Mr Stuart asked him questions and he would eventually reply with a lot of hesitation, keeping his answers vague and some not even a proper answer to the question but Mr Stuart didn't push him.

Strangely, the topic of sexuality came into the conversation and he dared to ask the question.

"May I ask what is your sexual orientation?"

It took Virgil by surprise, but he was reminded by Thomas and the other sides that this is a "safe place" even if to him it felt the complete opposite. So, he answered.

"I'm...gay" he mumbled, shrugging. Mr Stuart didn't reply for awhile and Virgil finally looked at him to see his kind demeanour had vanished.

"Why?" He asked, Virgil felt himself tense up, oh god.

"Uh...I-I don't know" He clenched his hands as they began to shake, he couldn't bare the blank stare he was giving him but he couldn't look away. This was hell, whoever told him therapy would be good for him was very wrong.

"It's wrong, you shouldn't like men" he insisted, Virgil shrunk into his jacket further, finally managing to avert his eyes.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"As you should be - but don't worry, I'll fix you, it is disgusting after all" it seemed like every other topic he could ask about flew out of the window as for the rest of the time he only spoke about his attraction towards men and how sick he was for even thinking that way.

It really hurt Virgil, he started to believe he really was bad for liking men.

Finally the time was up and Virgil had never moved so fast in his live, he dashed out of the house, holding back tears. Thomas was waiting in his car, a small smile on his lips as he texted his friends.

Virgil jumped in, "go" He mumbled, pulling his seatbelt on. "Woah, hi Verge" he chuckled.

Virgil paused, "no...I'll...I'll go into the mind" He spoke, disappearing before Thomas could ask him anything.

He closed his bedroom door and sat huddled on his bed, finally letting himself cry.

Logan, who was walking down the corridor at the time, heard the cries and furrowed his eyebrows, heading to Virgils door. "Virgil?" He asked, knocking on the door. It went silent and he heard some shuffling.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?"

"...sure"

Logan opened the door and saw Virgil sitting on his bed, legs up to his chest. Logan slowly moved to his bed, sitting on the edge and staring at Virgil in worry, his red, teary eyes more prominent up close.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm, Yeah...m'fine" He replied. Logan didn't believe him obviously, he shuffled closer.

"Something is wrong, please tell me" Virgil met Logans eyes and he couldn't lie.

He confessed what happened, the words fell from his mouth and he couldn't stop, Logan wrapped him in a hug during his emotional break down, comforting him the best he could.

"-and-and he said it was wrong" he sobbed, clinging onto Logan tightly. "And I'm d-disgusting" he breathed in shakily, "you are not disgusting, Virgil" Logan reassured, Virgil sniffled and rubbed his eyes.

"He-he kept saying I was...that I was horrible, why is it w-wrong to like men? Why is it wrong for me to like you?!" Realising what he said his whole body tensed, Logan didn't say anything and he only cried more.

"I'm-I'm sorry" He sniffled, trying to push away but Logan held him close.

"I like you too" Logan whispered in his ear, and that was all it took for Virgil to cry more, some sad, some happy. The two hugged each other impossibly close, Logan letting out a few tears himself.

Once Virgil calmed down he gulped in large breaths of air, sniffling deeply.

"I promise you, Virgil, you are not disgusting, forget whatever that horrid man said, me and Thomas will deal with him, okay? And I am sure Roman will help, maybe even Patton, we will not let anyone hurt you and let them get away with it" Logan promised, determination to get him banned from ever doing therapy again burning in his eyes.

Virgil thanked him immensely, feeling tired from his crying. Logan leaned on the headboard and Virgil fell asleep in his lap.

"I will never let anyone hurt you again" Logan whispered.

Idk, was that good? Sorry if it wasn't

Thanks for the request!

-And suddenly to my surprise he did the mash, he did the monster mash, the monster mash, it was a graveyard smash, he did the mash, it caught on in a flash, he did the mash, he did the monster mash

Sorry haha, I'm feeling the Halloween spirit is all