Psycho - Roman x Patton x Logan x Virgil

Trigger warning: detailed murder

Roman smirked a sickening sweet smirk, glancing around the crowded room, he met his boyfriends gazes for a split second each time, showing them the sign he was ready.

His eyes finally landed on the man that seemed to be infatuated by him, he hadn't stopped staring at Roman the entire night, let's just say his boyfriends were very protective.

He stood up slowly, sassily walking over to the man and purposely making his hips sway.

The man coincidentally happened to be the richest man in that city, making this so much more fun.

The man - named Riccardo - smirked, thinking he was about to get one of the best one night stands in his life.

Oh, how wrong he was.

It was almost pitiful.

Roman sat on his lap, placing his hands on Riccardo shoulders, he smirked seductively. "Staring is rude" he whispered into his ear, Riccardo placed his hands on Romans waist, pulling him closer.

"I can't help but notice you're staring back" Roman smirked, staring into his deep ocean blue eyes. Roman did admit to himself he looked good - apart from the pot belly - but Romans heart belonged to another - three others to be exact.

"Stay silent, promise?" Roman purred, moving his hand subtly behind his back. He didn't let himself forget the two body guards who were sitting on either side of them - but they were busy watching the strippers do their magic.

"Only for you"

Roman cringed inwardly before pressing his lips against his in a heated kiss, Roman already felt his hard-on and rolled his eyes. In one quick motion his hand which had grabbed onto his knife plunged it deeply into his gut, Roman swallowing the noises and grunts of pain.

Twisting the knife painfully inside of him Riccardo tried to push him away but Roman was strong, he had to be to do this. His body guards were useless, giving Roman an advantage.

Once the knife was dug in far enough Roman put his hands on Riccardos shoulders, lifting his legs up he did a subtle back flip onto the ground behind the couch, walking away with a smirk planted on his face.

He walked over to Virgil and pulled him into a long kiss, pulling back only to let him lick the blood off of his fingers.

They were standing by the front door to the club, Virgil locked the door with a smirk, his eyes twinkling with insanity.

"Have your knife?"

Virgil twirled the weapon of destruction in his fingers, his brain working away to imagine how the club would look exceptionally better with blood splattered on the walls.

Roman looked over the crowd to see Patton and Logan at the other end, wearing evil smirks much like himself and Virgil.

"Time for them to die"

They waited only a few seconds before a gunshot rang out through the club and screams were instantly heard. Grabbing the key Virgil nonchalantly walked away from the door, looking over his shoulder at Roman and sending him a smirk.

Three girls ran to the door, trying to pull it open and - tears streaming down their cheeks.

Roman lifted his arm, slicing the closest girl to him neck open, "oops" he shrugged, ducking away into the shadows as people screamed, walking slowly away from her, she gripped her neck but died a few seconds later much to Romans delight.

Meanwhile Virgil had pulled out his own gun, he shot the bar tender and stood on his body as he aimed and shot a few people down.

"Dead, dead, dead...oops, almost...and dead!" He grinned. He hopped over the bar and ducked through the crowd that were desperately getting to the door, he watched some people crush a helpless woman and he chuckled insanely.

"Idiots...oh well" he shrugged, he heard someone running towards him and held his knife out, they didn't see it and ran straight into the knife, causing them to cry out, suddenly Logan appeared, pecking Virgils cheek and stabbing the strangers back, letting him fall to the ground.

"Having fun?" Logan questioned, Virgil grinned.

"Of course" He sauntered off.

Logan took a thin, almost invisible wire from his pocket and tied it to one side of the club, walking across the floor to the other side, tying it there as well. It was level with most people's necks, oh he couldn't wait.

He gave the thumbs up to Roman who yelled for everyone to run to the other side, Patton and Virgil stepped over to Logan and watched people run into the wire without knowing - the first row of people stopped, people behind confused.

They watched blood poor from the necks and they all fell to the ground, finally able to see the wire covered in blood.

As if there weren't enough - more screams rang through their ears.

"Only a few more" Patton grinned.

"You're up, Bambi"

With a grin Patton dashed over to the remaining people, easily he could tie them all together without mercy.

With a chainsaw he brought along he thought of ways to make everyone look better.

So he did.

By the end of it all the club was deadly silent. Patton dropped the chainsaw and his boyfriends walked over.

"I don't think they liked their make over" Patton frowned, Roman kissed his cheek.

"Oh, they loved it" He grinned.

They all went upstairs, they had approximately two hours before police would be notified, giving them enough time to ravish each other.

Something about having sex in the same building as a hundred dead bodies gave them a rush...

They were psychos - and they loved it

Lol, what was that? I don't know, did it anyway, oops