Lyrics - Roman x Virgil

—

"Greetings, Dearest!" Roman grinned, entering the living room. Virgil mumbled out an incoherent reply as Roman sat beside him. "May I sing you a song?"

"Is it Disney?"

"No!"

Virgil nodded, "Fine, shoot"

Virgil locked his phone and turned to his boyfriend. Roman smirked and cleared his throat. "Oh, he treats me with respect, he says he loves me all the time, he calls me 15 times a day, he likes to make sure that I'm fine, you know I've never met a man who's made me feel quite so secure, he's not like all them other boys, they're all so dumb and immature" he sang angelically.

"Is this supposed to be about me? Cus I don't call you. Ever, and you've never been with anyone else-"

"Shh, just listen" Roman smiled, Virgil sighed and let him continue.

"There's just one thing that's getting in the way...." Virgil rose his eyebrow at this, curious as to what he is talking about.

"When we go up to bed you're just no good, it's such a shame. I look into your eyes I want to get to know you and then you make this noise and it's apparent it's all over" Virgil blushed crimson, bringing his hood up and covering his beat red face.

"It's not fair, and I think you're really mean, I think you're really mean, I think you're really mean. Oh you're supposed to care, but you never make me scream, you never make me scream-"

"Roman! Jesus, stop!" Virgil cried, shoving him. Roman fell back on the couch and laughed loudly, clutching his stomach. Virgil watched with a scowl, his face burning.

After Roman composed himself he sat up and went to kiss him but he blocked him, Roman pouted and shuffled close. "Dearest...I didn't mean it" he smiled, "I just love the lyrics...you're really good in-"

"NO!" He yelled. Roman laughed once more and cuddled up to him close, Virgil whined and weakly tried to push him away but he stayed clinging onto him like a koala bear.

"You know who could sing those lyrics and mean it?" Roman grinned, Virgil sighed.

"Who?"

"Patton..."

"Oh, god"

Lol, I love this song.

I first heard it when I was really young, I was in the car with my parents and my Mum had a Lily Allen album - this song was on it, I didn't understand the lyrics but now....huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Lol, no, thanks for reading!

Also, lol

"Oh, I lie here in the wet patch in the middle of the bed, I'm feeling pretty damn hard done by I spent ages giving head. Then I remember all the nice things that you ever said to me, maybe I'm just overreacting maybe you're the one for me"

I love it, lol