Hair cut - Virgil x Patton

—

Today was the day Thomas and his sides cut their hair. Thomas went to an actual hairdresser while Roman cut his, Logans, Pattons and Virgils hair for them.

"Where's Virgil?" Roman asked, Logan didn't reply as he was looking at his head from all angles, to make sure his hair was perfect. Patton, trusting Roman that it was okay, didn't check.

"I don't know, I'll go find him!" Patton bounded to the anxious traits room as Roman waited with scissors in hand.

"Virgil!" Patton called, knocking on the dark wooden door. "Are you okay?" He asked, this time voice softer.

He heard a mumble for a reply, taking that as an invitation to walk in he did. Virgil was sprawled across his bed, his long bangs reaching the tip of his nose.

Patton grinned and pressed a short kiss to said part of nose, making Virgil smile ever so slightly.

"Romans ready to cut your hair!" Patton smiled, Virgils own smile fainted into a frown and he looked away from his boyfriend who instantly filled with worry.

"What's wrong?"

"Uh...is it...is it okay if I don't...have it cut today?" He stammered, instantly wanting to take back the sentence as soon as he uttered it. Patton paused for a few seconds, those few seconds were enough for Virgil to fill with dread and 'what if' questions to cloud his mind.

"Sure! You look good with long hair or short!" He reassured, brushing said long hair away to kiss his forehead. "You sure?"

Patton nodded, beaming. "Thanks...You're the best"

"So are you, Angel!"

Lol sorry that was short and pathetic

Anywaaaaayyyyy dis is the hair cut I want

Or at least something similar lol

My friends are gonna freeeaaaakk