Young Logan - No Ship

I JUST WANT YOU FOR MY OWN

MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW

MAKE MY WISH COME TRUUURE

BABY ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAAAAAAS ISS YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU BABY

"Virgil!"

"No, Logan"

"Please! I'm hungry!"

"Logan, you ate, like, ten minutes ago!"

"Exactly!" Virgil sighed and Logan sat on his lap, glancing up from his phone it only took one look at Logan's cute face for Virgil to give in.

"Fine" Virgil sighed, Logan smiled and they walked to the kitchen, hoping into the counter Virgil reached for the the chocolate on the top shelf, handing it down to Logan.

"Could I have strawberries as well?" Logan asked, giving his cute pleading face, sighing again Virgil put some strawberries in a bowl, put sugar on them, then gave it to him.

"Thank you!" Logan dashed away and Virgil shook his head. "His face will be the death of me"

After Logan had finished he sat on Virgil lap again, Virgil looked at him with a risen eyebrow. "Yes?"

"Could I have my Lego?"

"Patton said-"

"I know but he is not here, how would he know?" Logan titled his head and again Virgil broke.

He got the Lego and Logan played with it in the living room, Virgil watched with a small smile. Logan made a functional solar system which moved and everything, not as impressive as his fully functional mini Tardis he also made from Lego, but nevertheless it was pretty cool, especially as he didn't have the parts to make a solar system, and he made spheres.

After he got bored he sat on Virgil's lap again, "can we go to the library? I have read all my books"

"Patton said to stay here-

"Please?" Logan cut him off, groaning Virgil nodded and Logan grinned, running to put on his shoes. That little nine year old sure knows how to persuade adults.

They walked to the library hand in hand to make sure he doesn't run off, but Logan wouldn't do that anyway. He dashed straight to the older books and Virgil followed, surprised he even wanted to read these books specifically.

"There's perfectly good children's books-"

"I have read them all" Logan cut him off, Virgil mimicked him childishly, "okay...Matilda" he mumbled, looking at some of the books that he would never read.

In the end Logan took out five books, he carried two while Virgil held the three, his three being the heavier ones.

"Happy now?" Virgil asked after they dropped the books onto the coffee table. Logan shook his head and ran around the room, drawing the curtains, closing the doors, turning off the lights and flicking on a lamp, making an orange glow around the room.

He patted a spot on the couch and Virgil sat down, he situated himself between his legs and grabbed a book. Virgil knew he wouldn't be moving anytime soon so he got comfortable, wrapped his arms around Logans waist and leaned back on the arm rest, kicking his legs onto the other end and resting the side of his head on the couch's back.

Logan read the book and it didn't take long for Virgil to fall asleep, an hour later Logan joined him.

Patton came in at least two hours after and looked around the living room, there was a bowl filled with a few strawberries and chocolate marks, the solar system and the books on the table. He shook his head, realising that Logan managed to make Virgil do all the things he said not to do.

It was cute to see them cuddled on the couch asleep, though, so that made up for it.

Thanks for the request!

Also

Holy shit my dudes, 204 followers, thank you!