Makeup - Thomas x Logan x Virgil x Patton x Roman

Trigger warning: homophobia

"That cloud looks like a PENIS!"

"ROMAN!" Patton scolded, Logan sighed and Virgil snorted. "Guys, we're family friendly" Thomas joked, parking his car. "Yeeaaah" Virgil dragged out, opening the car door and jumping out. The others followed and walked across the street.

"Any ideas on what you want to buy, Angel?" Patton asked, walking next to Virgil with a grin. Virgil shrugged, "just some stuff" he mumbled, Roman appeared next to him and he flinched.

"I know what I'm buying" Roman smirked.

Logan was the only one who knew what Roman was getting and he sighed, shaking his head, Thomas grinned and wrapped an arm around his logical side.

They walked into the shop and followed Virgil was he went around and picked up some makeup, he used Roman to test it before putting it in the basket. By the end Roman looked fabulous.

"I have never looked this good!" He exclaimed, taking a selfie. "That's a lie, I always look like a god" he added.

They walked to the till where a woman in her early twenties gave them all a look, her eyes landing on Virgil who put the makeup on the desk.

"This for your girlfriend?" She asked, ringing them up.

"..uh..." Virgil stammered, glancing at the others.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend" Patton cut in, wrapping an arm around him.

"Who's it for then?"

"Uh, nosy much?" Roman replied, narrowing his eyes.

"They're for...me" Virgil shrugged, scratching his head. The girl gave him a disgusted look, "we only sell this to girls, they're not made for men"

Virgil frowned and casted his eyes down, mumbling an apology.

"Excuse me?" Roman stood in front of Virgil protectively, his eyes narrowed. "Since when was makeup made for just girls?" He crossed his arms, raising his eyebrow.

"Since they were first invented? Idiot" She muttered, putting the makeup in a bag to put back on the shelf later. "No, we want to buy that" Thomas butted in, standing next to Roman with the same angry look.

"We don't sell makeup to boys, it's unnatural" She snapped back. Virgil took a few steps away and Patton wrapped an arm around him in comfort.

"Do not listen to her" Logan whispered to him, "When makeup was invented in ancient Egypt men wore it as well as woman" Logan explained, Virgil gave him a small smile.

"Unnatural? Men can wear makeup if they want! If we were being logical it's unnatural for men and woman, you aren't born with makeup on" Roman snapped, anger bubbling up inside of him.

"No, you're wrong! It looks bad on you anyway" She retorted, glaring. "Thomas, hold me back" Roman snarled, Thomas held his hand and gave him a look before turning to the woman.

"Just give us the makeup-"

"No, aren't you listening?! We. Do. Not. Sell. Makeup. To. Boys! You're an idiot and with makeup on you look terrible! Now leave before I call the cops!"

Roman punched his hand down onto the counter and the woman flinched, "assault!" She screamed and ran into the backroom.

Roman slammed down the money, grabbed the makeup and left with the others following behind.

"What a bitch" Roman muttered, Logan took the makeup and let Roman cool down, Patton comforted him while Virgil felt guilty.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked for more.." Virgil said, Thomas frowned and gave him a quick hug.

"Don't blame yourself! None of this was your fault, some people are just like that...she didn't upset you, did she?" Virgil shrugged and looked down at the makeup.

"Please don't have doubts about wearing it, it looks good on you" Thomas said, running his thumb across his cheek.

"You think?"

"Yes! You look even better than Roman, but don't tell him that" Thomas whispered, Virgil chuckled and they shared another hug.

"Thanks, Nemo" Thomas giggled and the other three walked over. Roman kissed Virgils cheek, "If you give me permission I'll kill her right now and we never have to talk about it again" Roman said, Virgil shook his head.

"Nah, don't kill her" Virgil smirked, "slowly torture he-"

"Don't give him ideas" Logan cut in, giving him a pointed look. Virgil chuckled and they got into the car.

"Roman, what did you get?" Patton asked, leaning over the back seats because he wanted to sit in the seats in the trunk.

Roman smirked and went into his pocket, "did you even pay for that?" Logan asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Nope" Roman said, popping the p. Logan sighed and hid behind the seat, knowing exactly what was about to happen.

Roman pulled out the can if silly string and instantly sprayed it at Virgil and Patton.

"AH! NO!" Patton screamed, laughing as he hid behind the seats.

"Roman! Stop!" Virgil yelled, Roman laughed and stopped, grinning widely.

"Oh I hate you" Virgil grumbled, throwing some at his face, he was too weak from laughing to do anything and Virgil sighed.

He was such a child sometimes...

--

Thanks for the request!