Diary - Logan x Patton

Trigger warning: self deprecation

"Patton?" Logan called upon entering the cheerful sides room, he glanced around and sighed when he realised he wasn't there. He headed in anyway, looking for a book he let Patton borrow a week ago.

He went through the few books on the shelf and one dropped, he caught it quickly and read the front. It said diary in cursive handwriting, "Patton keeps a diary...?" He mumbled, not thinking of the consequences as he opened it to a random page.

Dear diary,
Do you think I'm annoying? I never thought I was until Logan told me.

Logan furrowed his eyebrows, he has never told Patton he was annoying, yes maybe he's insulted him before but he didn't mean it. He never thought Patton would take the words to heart.

Well...he didn't tell me, but I could see he was annoyed, I annoy them, and I feel really bad! Maybe if I stop being so childlike? Maybe I should act more like an adult.

Logan frowned, if Patton acted like an adult...that wouldn't be him at all, he would never suit it. He read the next entry and found out his plan didn't work, he said the others didn't really realise and Patton felt like he was getting ignored.

He flipped through the pages, they got worse and worse, Patton kept saying how annoying, idiotic, childish he was, it broke Logans heart to read, he never thought Patton felt this way.

He heard the door open and his eyes widened. "Logan? Hi! What are you doing?"

He quickly, but casually, grabbed another book, stacked it on top of his diary and kept doing that. "Oh, I am looking for my book- aha, here it is" he grabbed it from the shelf and put the others back, counting the diary.

He turned around to see Patton looking at the book with a frown, "oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to give it back"

"Do not apologise, it is quite alright" Logan smiled at him reassuringly, he tapped the book and sighed out. "Well, I should be going" he spoke, looking back up at Patton who was still frowning and fiddling with his sleeve.

Logan took a few steps towards him and kissed his cheek, Patton blushed lightly. "Oh...before I go" Logan hugged him for a few seconds, it was a bit awkward as Logan still wasn't good at that sort of thing but Patton cherished it nonetheless.

"You" Logan tapped his chest softly, "are not annoying, you are unique, and do not ever think differently" with that he left, closing the door softly being him.

A smile slipped onto Pattons lips as he turned around, staring at the closed door.

"I love you, Logy!" He called.

"As do I, Love"