Light Sleeper - Virgil x Patton

"Guys!" Patton whispered, "Virgils asleep!" He said. The sides looked at Virgil and back at each other, an idea forming in their minds at the exact same time.

"I'll get the makeup!" Patton disappeared, "I'll get the nail varnish" Roman smiled and vanished along with Patton.

"And we'll wait here!" Thomas smiled at Logan who gave him a blank expression. "Yaaaaaaayyy" Thomas giggled.

Patton and Roman came back with the stuff and set to work, Roman painted his nails, Patton and Thomas put makeup on his face all while holding back giggles and Logan watched on, shaking his head.

They didn't know but Virgil was a very light sleeper, he had woken up sometime during the process, he felt them putting makeup on his face and held back a sigh, deciding to pretend to be asleep to see what his face looked like.

Once they were finished Patton moved all the stuff onto the coffee table and giggled.

"Have you finished?" Logan asked, scanning over his face. He knew Virgil had woken up, he could tell from the difference in the breathing, the rest of them were ignorant to that, though.

"Yeah! He looks cute!" Patton grinned, as they all looked down on him Virgil opened one eye and smirked.

"You're awake?" Roman asked, leaning over the back of the couch. Virgil rolled his eyes, "I'm a light sleeper, nimrod" he muttered, sitting up.

"Oh, so you were awake the entire time?" Patton asked, Virgil shrugged with a nod, looking down at his black nails and sending Roman a small smile.

"Tell me I look good, at least?" Patton grinned and grabbed a mirror, handing it to him.

"I'm scared to look" he mumbled but did it anyway, and wow...it wasn't actually that bad. The winged eyeliner was good, his eyebrows looked awesome and he liked the shade they used for his lips.

"Thanks? I-I guess?" He put the mirror down, moving his bangs to their original position.

"Aw! You're welcome, Angel!" Patton sat in front of him and kissed his lips, getting the lipstick on his own.

Virgil smiled, "I might even ask you to do my makeup more often" he added, looking at himself again.

"I am surprised you like it" Logan started, leaning in closer to get a better look. "They did do it to you without your permission"

"As long as it looks good, I guess S'fine" Virgil shrugged, smiling at Patton.

"Yay!" He giggled and Virgil shook his head, he wore the makeup for the rest of the day and was a little sad to wash it off.

"Me and Thomas can put more on you tomorrow!" Patton had said, Virgil was still frowning and Patton held his face delicately, cleaning off the makeup.

"You still look cute, even without the makeup" Patton whispered, they shared a long kiss and Virgil pulled back with a smile.

"Thanks...for doing my makeup, it feels nice to actually like my face" he paused, "I-I don't mean it doesn't look good, we all have the same face, I just insulted you, oh god" he hid his face and Patton hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry, Angel, I'll help you as much as I can to help you gain self worth" He smiled, Virgil smiled back and they hugged for a bit longer until Patton left and Virgil fell asleep on his bed.

--

Thanks for the request!