Sick - Roman x Logan

Roman was laying in bed, he hadn't moved since he had woken up in fear he would literally vomit everywhere. Every so often he would let out a grown of despair or agony, his head throbbed in pain from the migraine he was having and his stomach was ready to push up the food he had yesterday.

Not only was he about to projectile vomit everywhere, he had a blocked nose and the urge to sneeze every few seconds.

He wanted nothing more than to fall asleep for however long it takes until his sickness goes away, but that was the problem, he couldn't fall asleep again.

Hours passed and it was coming round to midday, everyone was curious on the whereabouts of the royal.

"I will go check on him" Logan said, vanishing to Romans room. He knocked on the door, "Roman?"

He heard a groan from inside and he walked in to see his Roman laying on his bed, his blanket kicked to the side and a pained expression on his face.

"Logan, bucket, please" he rasped, rolling onto his side. Logan quickly made a bucket appear in his hands and placed it next to the bed, Roman didn't pause and puked into the bucket, Logan has been sick once or twice so he knows rubbing people's backs is the best way to go.

He did so and Roman stayed in that position, his head off of the bed while his body was sprawled across the hot mattress.

"...I feel like death" Roman groaned, vomiting again.

"I told you not to eat that food yesterday" Logan commented with a sigh, pushing some of Romans head back and checking his forehead. He was burning up and Logan couldn't help but feel bad for him, Roman never usually got sick, in fact this was the first time in years.

"I'm sorry" Roman mumbled, coughing into the bucket before he pushed himself, slowly, back onto the bed, his head hitting the pillows.

Logan held the bucket far away from him as he poured it out into the toilet and flushed the chain.

"Would you like a drink?" Logan asked, putting the bucket back next to his bed.

Roman nodded, "and an ice pack" He added.

Logan got him what he requested and helped him sit up to drink the cold water, he laid down again and Logan pressed the ice cold packet against his burning forehead.

Roman whined and whimpered, "Make the pain go away" he cried, rubbing his eyes.

"I apologise Roman, there is not much I could do"

"Do you have a paracetamol?" Logan shook his head and Roman groaned, spreading his limbs as far as possible to try and get rid of some heat. Logan opened the window and got some fans.

"I need sleeping pills" Roman mumbled, resting his arm over his eyes. "Please..."

Logan left his room and found some pills in the bathroom, he gave two to Roman who swallowed them quickly.

"You will be better when you wake up" Logan assured him, moving the ice pack to a better position.

"Promise?" Roman asked meekly, literally wanting nothing more than death.

"Promise" Logan nodded with a small smile. It didn't take Roman long to fall asleep and Logan stayed in his room just in case. He wanted to make sure his boyfriend would be okay.

--

Okay I am relating to Roman so much it hurts

THE PAIN

I HATE BEING SIIIIIIIICK