Therapist 2 - No Ship

Trigger warning: gruesome descriptions of murder, blood, gore, the whole shabang

That smile could melt any heart

Mr Stuart was walking down a quiet street quite late at night, hands stuffed in pockets and events from what happened earlier that day running through his mind.

What he did was right, at least that was what he thought, he will try and make his client straight again, for the benefit of humanity.

He heard footsteps behind him, curious he looked over his shoulder but saw nothing, shrugging he walked a little faster. The footsteps came back and he looked behind him quickly only to be pushed into an ally.

He was pinned against the wall by a figure dressed in black, "Roman...remember what you're doing here" A voice spoke up, a familiar voice to Stuart but he wasn't thinking about that now. He tried to scream but he could barely breath from the hand wrapped around his neck.

"No one hurts my brother" an angry voice sounded, coming from the man (Roman) who was holding him in the tight grip.

"Your figurative brother" another voice spoke from the other side, "Whatever" the angry voice replied.

Suddenly a sharp pain erupted in his lower stomach and Mr Stuart cried out as much as he could, he felt blood pour from his stomach and suddenly two fingers were jabbing into his eyeball.

Screams of pain echoed down the quiet street as his eyeballs were ripped from their sockets. Roman put him through so much more pain for a few hours before he left with Thomas and Logan who had to look away.

Drenched in blood but happy Roman cleaned himself off and went to sleep.

The next day police investigated the murder but as Roman wasn't an actual human he didn't have finger prints and they couldn't find any cameras, or any other evidence.

The case was left unsolved.

You guys, wishing death, you're all mean!

Yet I wrote this anyway....whatever, I'm Satan, I have an excuse

Thanks for the request!