Romantic Outing - Logan x Patton

AU: Logan and Patton are teenagers

Also. Self promo, I finished my book called Fake Happiness

If you haven't seen it, it's on my account

Logan speedily walked across the stone path towards the dog park where he saw Patton, his friend/crush, sitting on the bench with a happy smile. Logans speed slowed down as he stared, albeit a bit creepily, at him.

Pattons pet dog would run to him, drop the ball, Patton would throw the ball and his dog would retrieve it and repeat.

Logan made sure he looked presentable before marching straight up to him. Logan walked through the gate and Pattons dog saw him, she began to bark and run up to him, standing on her hind legs.

Logan smiled slightly, "Logan! Why are you here?" Patton grinned, walking up to him. Logan looked back up at him and stuttered for a few seconds, "Uh...um...uh..."

Patton slowly tilted his head, slightly confused.

"I Um, well you see I...this is hard to say...you and....I like..."

"You like?"

"Yooooo yos"

"Yo-yos?" Logan nodded and patted his pockets, "oops! Looks like I left it at home, well, Goodbye Patton!" With a wave he turned and went to leave but Patton stopped him.

"You've said before you hated yo-yos"

Logan sighed and faced him again, "I do...Patton" he stood up straight and Patton smiled, "I hate being nervous - Patton, I like you...romantically...and I was wondering if you wanted to join me on a romantic outing this Friday? You do not have to but I would love your company"

Patton slowly smiled bashfully, a blush creeping up on his cheeks. "Aw, I'd love to join you, Logan!"

So he did, on Friday Logan picked him up and they watched a movie in the cinema.

During the movie Patton ran out of popcorn and frowned slightly, he saw Logan still had some so with a grin he reached over and stole a few, Logan didn't notice. This went on for the rest of the movie and Logan was confused when he had none left.

He stared at Patton who looked away and whistled innocently, sighing Logan binned the box and the two walked out, Patton slipping his hand into Logans.

"I enjoyed that, thank you for taking me" Patton grinned once Logan arrived at his house.

"It was my pleasure" Logan replied, Patton leaned in to kiss his cheek but Logan turned his head, their lips met and they both froze, staring into each others wide eyes.

Patton slowly closed his eyes and kissed him softly before pulling away. "I'll see you tomorrow" Patton smiled, waved and got out. Logan watched him walk up his house and wave before he disappeared inside.

Logan lifted his hand and touched his tingling lips with a smile...

Thanks for the request! Sorry if it didn't turn out the way you might've expected haha

LISTEN TO THE RADIO, DON'T YOU REMEMBER WE BUILT THIS CITY...

WE BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK AND ROOOOOLLLL

WE BUILT THIS CITY

WE BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK AND ROLL

WE BUILT THIS CITY

WE BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK AND ROOOOOLLLL