Dead Joke - No Ship

🛑 Hey guys, I recorded a video with my friends ^ 🛑

Patton bounced into the living room carrying a laptop in his arms, a grin stretched across his lips. "Hey, guys! Watch this!" He said, setting the laptop on the coffee table.

He sat on the couch, the others plonked down next to his usual giddy self. "What is it?" Logan asked, a hint of a bored tone in his voice. "You'll see" Patton grinned, playing the video. Virgil sighed, resting his chin on his hand as he watched the waves splash against the shore.

"I'm confused-" Roman stated but was cut off when the laptop suddenly blared never gonna give you up my Rick Astley

"Did you just...?" Virgil started, his eyes slowly narrowing. Patton held both hands over his mouth, eyes closing as he began to howl with laughter.

Logan sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose while Roman jumped up and, of course, danced to the old music.

Patton leaned back, basically crying he was laughing so hard, he glanced at Virgil and Logan which only fuelled his laughter. "Ten years off, Patton" Logan commented, moving back to his original position, the stupid video definitely not worth it.

Virgil groaned into his hand, slamming his hand on the pause button. Roman suddenly stopped dancing, twirling around to glare at Virgil. "Hey-!"

"Shut it, Princey" Virgil cut him off, crawling back to the corner of the couch, grabbing his phone he had abandoned. Roman huffed and crossed his arms, Patton giggled and searched for the full song, playing it for Roman.

Logan and Virgil groaned once more, trying to ignore the singing and dancing from the two happy sides.