Strange - Thomas x Roman

—

Thomas and his sides were sitting on the back of a bus, minding their own business. Thomas and Roman were discreetly holding hands under a jacket they laid over them, the other sides knew they just didn't want anyone else to.

Suddenly the driver groaned, the bus slowed to a stop and they all glanced at each other with confused expressions.

"Squawk!"

They whipped their heads to the front of the bus to see the driver had turned into a big bird, he squawked again before flying away, everyone else on the bus had disappeared.

"What the...?" Logan started, watching the floor of the bus turn into grass and flowers protrude from the ground, vines wrapped around the bus seats and flowers grew up the walls, before they all knew it the bus was covered in flowers, grass, vines, everything.

"Guys, I'm scared" Patton whispered, gripping onto Logan tightly.

"Everything will be fine-" Roman tried to reassure him when one of the buses walls fell down and an ugly creature with sharp fangs and long tentacles appeared.

Everyone screamed and the other wall went, showing off another creature. The roof vanished and they all stood up, jumping over the back of the bus and sprinting away.

"What are they?! What's happening!?" Virgil screamed, behind them the monsters raced after them, their fat dragged against the floor and you couldn't see their legs but they were fast.

"I don't know!" Thomas yelled back. A loud roar sounded above them, looking up they saw two red dragons breathing fire.

One picked up Virgil and Patton who both screamed and thrashed about, while the other picked up Logan, Thomas and Roman who also screamed.

The dragons flew up high and over the large landscapes of fields and forests, they saw all kinds of creatures and flowers they didn't know existed, from the scenery alone they all calmed down.

The land was coming to an end, they could see the dragons were nearing an ocean. Flying over the golden sand the sides including Thomas were dropped into the dark blue ocean.

They thrashed, kicked, flailed but the water pulled them down.

Logan couldn't hold his breath any longer and breathed in but...didn't choke? He became confused as he realised he could breath under water. The others also realised this but they couldn't question it as a mermaid swam towards them.

She smiled and made a gesturing motion for them to follow, they did without hesitance and she led them to an underwater world, mermaids and mermen swam around, watching the humans swim further and further in. Fish that had never been discovered swam around them happily with their friends, Logan was fascinated.

The mermaid brought them to a portal, pointing at it with a nod.

"I'll go first" Roman proudly declared.

"Wait, are you sure?" Thomas asked, worried. Roman nodded and swam through, the others didn't get a choice who would go next because the mermaid pushed them in.

They landed in a heap in a messy looking house, Roman was already standing up and examining the things on shelves closer.

"These are not human" he commented once everyone stood up. They crowded around the pictures and agreed that those things were indeed aliens, they did look human, slightly, but the skin, large horns and large tail gave it away.

A loud explosion sounded outside, Patton and Virgil yelped while Roman hugged Thomas close.

"This is interesting, impossible, but interesting" Logan spoke up, walking towards the door.

"Specs!" Roman whispered/yelled.

"Wait, Logan!" Patton tried also but Logan opened the door and walked out. The others followed and gasped once they saw the outside world, from one look you could tell the world was under attack from something evil.

"We must leave - we need to get back to Earth!" Logan yelled, spinning around to face them.

"How? There isn't a portal!" Virgil yelled back, absolutely terrified.

"Humans?" Turning around they saw a little guy, he looked human but like in the picture of the creatures on the planet it had large horns, a large tail and weird coloured skin, it was...iridescent.

"Yes, we need to get home" Patton said, for whatever reason trusting the creature completely.

"I'll help you...if you take me with you" They agreed and the little dude led them to a flying vehicle.

Thomas and his sides climbed in and the little dude stared the machine and flew speedily through the air.

"To make a portal we must beat the speed of light" little dude said, turning dials and pressing buttons.

"But that is impossible-"

The little dude turned around to face Logan, "you are on a different planet talking to an alien, anything is possible" he grinned, spinning back round.

Thomas huddled up on Romans lap, too scared to do anything else. Roman hugged him tightly, whispering soothing things into his ear. Patton somehow persuaded Virgil to let him comfort him, so he cuddled the dark trait closely, running a hand through his hair.

Logan looked out the window at the utter dismay of the planet, aliens of the same species as little dude ran around screaming, some crying, some carrying a child, others with taller and older ones, everything....

Some were being crushed by falling buildings, others being killed by the other alien race, Logan couldn't watch for much longer, he looked away as soon as he saw little children waving up to them, obviously trying to call them down to be saved.

Logan moved next to Patton and Patton comforted both of his sons, closing his own eyes also.

Who knew one bus drive could turn into this.

Little dude sped up the flying machine, they flew through the air at a fast pace, soon a loud bang sounded.

"What was that!?" Virgil asked, looking around quickly. Patton kissed his forehead and calmed him down again.

"Do not worry, human! It is only us passing the sound barrier" Little dude smiled like this was an everyday thing, it didn't take long for another bang to go off and purple smoke started to surround the machine.

"It's happening!" Little dude clapped.

This time Roman looked out of the window and his breath caught in his throat, the scene was...horrific

A bunch of aliens were trying to get onto a space ship but the bad aliens were coming, the doors shut and flew off speedily, aliens tried to cling on but fell off, landing on the ground in a heap. Roman watched the other aliens be killed....

"Oh my gosh" Roman muttered, looking away. Little dude frowned and put a cover over the windows. It didn't take long for the machine to stop.

"Earth!" Little dude grinned, opening the machine doors. Thomas and his sides climbed out and fell to the floor, Logan and Roman bursting into tears from what they saw, Patton comforted Logan and Thomas did the same to Roman.

Virgil covered his face and little dude frowned, watching the humans break down.

A few months passed, Logan and Roman mostly stopped thinking about what they saw but it still haunted them at night.

They let little dude stay with them and they never had anything strange happen again...

Lolol