Are You Okay? - Patton x Logan

Patton skipped down the hallway and paused when he saw Logan sitting on the ground, leaning on the wall.

Kneeling down in front of him he cocked his head to the side. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am fine" Logan replied, averting his eyes to look at Patton who didn't believe him.

"You don't look fine"

"Why is that?"

Patton sighed and glanced down at his foot, "You're stabbing your foot like it murdered your family"

Logan paused his movements and sighed, throwing the blunt object to the side. "I was...distracting myself"

"Why?"

Again, Logan sighed. "I..must admit, I am having an off day"

Patton shuffled so he was sitting next to the logical side, wrapping an arm around him he asked what was wrong.

"I...do not know, things are not going my way, I suppose that is life but it really comes unexpectedly"

Patton frowned and kissed his forehead. "Maybe it's life telling you to take a break! You've been working for weeks!"

Logan chuckled lightly, "I guess - for my health and sanity - I could do with a break" Patton beamed and jumped up, holding his hand down to him. Logan took it and with one swift movement he was on his feet and running behind Patton who dragged him to his room.

"What are we doing?" Logan asked, Patton sat on his bed and patted the spot next to him.

"The best way to relax - cuddle with your amazing boyfriend!"

Logan rose his eyebrow, "I thought my significant other was you, not Roman" Patton giggled.

"I was calling you amazing, silly!" Logan blushed lightly and took off his shoes, sitting next to Patton.

"Well, Thank you. You are quiet amazing as well" Smiling happily Patton took off his and Logans glasses, setting them to the side they laid down and cuddled, Logan resting his head on Pattons chest.

"I love you, my Logy Bear!"

"As do I, Love"

Thanks for the request!