Kingdom 3 - Logan x Patton

Trigger warning: almost kidnapping

I cried four times during that movie! I'm crying now dammit! ^😂😭

Am I doing too much of this kingdom idea? WHO CARES

Point out any mistakes pls!

"It's pretty cool" Virgil shrugged, walking across the grass towards the kingdom, hands stuffed in pockets.

Logan and Patton were following beside him, the two had been invited by Roman to check out his kingdom, Patton was ecstatic while Logan felt indifferent about it. He suspected it would look like the kingdoms in the many, many, many....many Disney movies he was forced to watch.

They neared the gates, a small smile creeping on Virgils face. "Just...prepare yourself"

"I have been for the past hour" Logan mumbled in reply.

Virgil opened the gate and Patton bounced in, gasping loudly. "Is that...is that...! IS THAT-!"

"Yes, Yes Patton those are Tarzan, Peter Pan and Simba"

"How did I not guess beforehand" Logan shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose. Virgil snorted and they walked through the bustling town, Patton speaking to everyone he could. They were all kind and greeted him politely.

Virgil caught sight of a whole in one of the walls that surrounded the kingdom, he furrowed his eyebrows and tried to get a closer look but suddenly someone grabbed his hand.

"Hi!" It was a child, he looked up and saw Patton and Logan not too far away, Logan asking Micky Mouse some questions.

"Could you give this to king Roman?" It was a small flower, the child reached up and Virgil took it, holding it delicately.

"Yeah...I will" Virgil smiled, forgetting about what he saw and scurrying over to the other two.

They made it to the castle, Virgil noticed the two guards standing outside were different, making a mental note to ask Roman later the three walked straight in.

"Whoa..." Patton gasped, twirling around to get a full view.

"It's beautiful! Roman lives here?! It's so cool!" He gushed, dashing over to every small thing.

Roman, hearing their voices, crept up behind Virgil.

"Boo!"

"Ah-shit!" Virgil exclaimed, jumping around. Roman laughed, wrapping an arm around his scared boyfriend to balance him.

"Language!" Patton called from somewhere.

"Jesus, Princey" he breathed, calming his rapidly beating heart. Roman cooed, kissing him sweetly.