Bad Argument - Virgil x Patton

Trigger warning: mentions of depression, mentions of not eating

DUDES BAD ROMANCE GOOD SONG LISTEN NOW

Patton and Virgil were having an argument

A bad one.

Of course, it started of small and they didn't really care, but when the insults started flying they both began shouting Roman became nervous, he watched from the couch he was once laying on, now sitting up and summoning Logan.

"What is going on?" Logan questioned, watching Virgil and Patton scream their heads off at each other.

"I don't know, I can't split them up!" Roman replied, it didn't take long before Roman was covering his ears and Logan was dragging him away, knowing he didn't like conflict between people he was close to.

Logan decided it would be best if Patton and Virgil let out their anger, hid away in their rooms for a few hours and make up to each other. But that's not what happened. After the argument which left them both furious Virgil locked himself in his room and Patton let out his anger in the imagination.

His anger was heightened because of his close connection with emotions, sometimes he couldn't control himself and he doesn't want to hurt anybody.

But he will hurt any tree he finds by punching it repeatedly while crying.

Some tears from pain in his hands, others from the pain in his heart.

Weeks passed and Roman was worried sick, he knew Virgil hadn't left his room in that time and Patton was on the verge of depression, none of them could face each other and Roman asked Logan and Thomas for advice but they didn't know what to do either.

Once another week had passed Roman had enough, he ordered Logan to bring Patton into the living room while he would get Virgil.

Knocking on the dark wooden door he didn't hear a reply, he wasn't worried that Virgil might've died from starvation or dehydration as eating was an option for the sides, they can choose if they wish to eat, - they can only die from a few things and those two were not on the list. 

"Virgil! Please!" Roman begged, leaning on the door. The emotional turmoil he's been through really wearing him out, but he knew Virgil and Patton was going through much worse so he didn't complain or whine, this is about them, not him.

"Fuck off, Roman" He heard the scratchy voice of Virgil croak out, this isn't how he usually sounds but he hasn't spoken in ages and from the lack of water it really dries out his throat.

Roman tried the doorknob but it was locked, sighing in anger he bent down and lock picked the door, it took him awhile but as soon as he heard a click he barged in.

Virgil flinched, not expecting anyone to be able to enter. He didn't move from his spot on this bed which he had been laying in for those weeks.

Roman opened his mouth to speak but a gag fell out instead, he covered his nose and wrinkled his face up.