Sparring - Virgil x Roman

Roman walked down the hallway, sword in hand. He swung it back and forth, tossing it from hand to hand like it wasn't a dangerously sharp object that could harm him greatly and or kill him.

He stopped outside of the imagination, put his sword in his right hand and opened the door.

"Who's ready to fight?" Roman asked no one in particular, it was just something he said when he entered the room.

He walked for a bit until he spotted Virgil...fighting? With a sword? What?!

"Uh, what?" Virgil whipped around in surprise and the person he was fighting stopped as well, it was just a random person from the imagination who ran away when they saw Roman.

"Oh, hey, Princey" Virgil hid the sword behind his back and tried to act casual.

"How's uh...life?"

Roman narrowed his eyes and Virgil sighed, pulling the sword out. "Yes, I can..fight with a sword" Virgil shrugged, stabbing it into the ground. An idea came to mind and he smirked, turning his head to face Roman.

"You're good at fighting, right?"

Roman nodded and swung around his own sword, "d'y'wanna have a match?"

Roman smirked back, "you're on"

They fought and fought, none of them getting hurt, obviously. Round after round Virgil kept winning and after the fifteen round Roman had had enough. He walked off a bit and sighed out, closing his eyes.

"Aw, is Princey upset?" Virgil chuckled, standing next to him. Roman turned away and made his sword disappear. Hey, another thing he's good at taken away by one of the sides. Great.

"You're not actually upset, are you?" Virgil asked, trying to see his face but Roman kept turning around away from him. Virgil sighed, "how about one more match?"

Roman spun around, "No, because" Roman held his sword up and hit it against Virgils unexpectedly, "You'll go easy on me, because I'm in a mood" Roman twisted his sword around Virgils, "then I'll win but I won't feel any better" he flung Virgils sword into the air and it landed straight up in the grass a few feet away.

Virgils eyes flicked from his sword to Roman, they were wide with surprise.

"Are you sure you won't feel any better?" Virgil asked, Roman paused for a few seconds.

"That did actually feel good..." Virgil snorted and grabbed his sword, they did a few matches and in the last one Virgil accidentally hit Romans ass.

They both stopped moving and blushed, not meeting each others eyes. Virgil flicked his wrist back and hit his butt again, making him yelp and blush darker.

"Don't do it again!" He said, hitting his butt back. It turned into a match, both of them trying to hit each other's butts, laughing and smiling.

When they finished Roman laid on the grass and Virgil stood over him.

"Lazy ass" he mumbled, still smiling slightly. Roman smirked and grabbed his leg, pulling him down. Virgil screamed in surprise and landed on Roman their heads inches apart.

Roman hummed, "cute" he mumbled and kissed his cheek, his face burning.

Virgil rolled away, his own face a dark crimson. He felt an arm wrap around his waist and he turned his head to see Roman behind him, looking down at him.

"Uh..." his mouth went dry, "Hi..." he meekly whispered. Roman smirked and leaned down closer, Virgil instinctively closed his eyes and Roman paused just above his lips, smirking.

"Why did you close your eyes?" Roman whispered, making him reopen his eyes, his face, ears and neck burning in embarrassment. He was about to move away when Roman pulled him back, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"That's why" Virgil replied, breathlessly. Roman chuckled and they shared another kiss, and another...and another.

--

Thanks for the request!

Hey, I'm sorry I didn't update earlier, I fell asleep as soon as I got home and only woke up at seven which was an hour ago