Food - Patton & Virgil

Any helpful tips for getting rid of a sore throat?

Patton was walking around the kitchen trying to find something to eat, he looked through cupboards but couldn't find a thing. They needed to get more food but at that point he was so hungry he would eat anything.

Opening the fridge he bent down slightly, pushing away jars of sauces and a few drinks. He groaned quietly when he couldn't find anything. Standing up he left the fridge door open as he went back to the cupboards, thinking if he checked a second time something would magically appear.

Although, that was never the case.

Sighing, he headed out of the kitchen looking behind him as he did. Completely forgetting about the fridge he slowly turned his head forward, only catching a glimpse of the fridge door before hitting his head against it, hard.

"Shit-!" He said out of natural instinct, covering his mouth after. "Oops" he mumbled softly, rubbing the sore spot on his head. Just as he was about to leave Virgil, his "son", walked in after hearing his Dad swear.

"You okay?" He asked, hands in pockets.

Patton smiled, "I'm fine!"

"What happened?"

Patton explained what had happened in the past two minutes, Virgil listening to it all. The darker trait nodded slowly, sitting Patton down at the table.

"I'll make you something" he offered, already grabbing some food from the fridge Patton somehow didn't see.

"No, kiddo! You don't have to!" Patton reassured him but every time Virgil would assure him it was fine, and he would rather make food then leave Patton to wait till dinner on an empty stomach.

"Here" Virgil placed the plate in front of him, a minuscule smile adorning his face. Patton grinned at him, leaning up and pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"Thank you" Patton smiled, devouring the food in front of him. Virgil let out a quiet chuckle.

"Welcome, Dad"

Thanks for the request!