zeenunew. nunew has the stomach flu.

Zee and nunew had a interview tomorrow. They were in Korea for their fan meet so they was staying in a hotel. Max and Nat was in Korea with them and shared a hotel room to.

They was sharing a room. It had 1 big bed and a bathroom. A TV and the usually stuff you get in a fancy hotel room.

It's 12:30 pm. Nunew and zee decided to go explore Korea a little bit.

They walked into a shop and went shopping a little bit. They shopped for a couple of hours. After they got done shopping they was hungry so they went to eat at a restaurant.

After they ate their dinner they headed back to the hotel room. Nunew was feeling kinda hot all day but he just thought it was because it was hot in Korea.

They got back to the hotel and put their stuff away that they brought. They went straight to bed exhausted. Nunew was tossing and turning all night. He finally managed to fall asleep.

3:40 am.

Nunew woke up. He felt nauseous. His stomach was tossing and turning. A wave of nausea hit his stomach and he covered his mouth and ran to the bathroom. He got on his knees and bent over the toilet throwing all of his dinner up.

Zee's pov.

I woke up and didn't see nunew beside me. I heard weak groans and vomiting sounds coming from the bathroom.

I got up and went to the bathroom to check on nunew. I opened the door and seen nunew pale as a ghost and throwing up. He was sweating and had pale lips. He had tears rolling down his face.

Authors pov.

Zee hurried over to nunew and rubbed his back. He felt nunews head and he was burning up. Nunew flushes the toilet and groaned in pain.

Zee: nu , your burning up.

Nunew: hia , I don't feel good. Nunew says in a weak voice.

Zee: I know nu , don't worry you'll feel better soon I promise.

Zee gets a glass of water and sets it down by nunew for when he wants a drink.

Nunew sits back against the wall groaning in stomach pain.

Zee felt so bad. He felt so sad that he couldn't do anything to take the pain away.

Another wave of nausea hit nunew and he quickly bent over the toilet and vomited again.

Zee rubbed his back and moves a piece of nunews hair. He patted his back and rubbed circles on it.

Zee: you should head back to bed and get some rest. I'll call P'Aof and tell him you can't go to the interview tomorrow.

Zee helps nunew in bed and covers him up. He puts a wet wash rag on nunews head. Nunew drifted off to sleep.

Zee called P'Aof.

P'Aof: hello zee , what's wrong? Why are you calling me this early?

Zee: P'Aof , I'm sorry but nu can't do the interview tomorrow , he's been throwing up all night and he has a hight fever.

P'Aof: alright that's fine , tell nunew I said I hope he feels better.

Zee: alright , bye.

Zee hangs up and gets in bed beside nunew. He falls asleep.

8:30 am.

Zee woke up and seen nunew holding his mouth.

Zee: can you make it to the bathroom? Zee asked hurrying over to nunew.

Nunew shakes his head no and zee rushes over to him with a trash can.

Nunew takes the trash can and vomits. He starts gagging. He spits up mucus.

Nunew: cough* cough*

Tears rolled down nunews face.

Zee: do you feel better now?

Nunew: a little. Nunew said in a weak voice.

Zee gets medicine and a cup of water. Nunew takes the medicine and slowly drinks the water.

Nunew: hia , will you stay with me. Nunew said weak and tears rolling down his face.

Zee: or course I will nu. I promise you I won't leave your side untill your better.

Zee: lay down and get some rest ok.

Nunew nods and lays down. Zee calls Nat and max to let them no what's going on.

Max: hello , zee P'Aof tells me nunew is sick. How's he doing?

Zee: he said he feels a little better. He's been throwing up all night. I gave him some medicine.

Nat: I feel so bad for nunew , I wish I could help him.

Zee: Nat when did you get on the call?

Nat: max added me to the call.

Zee: oh ok.

Max: we have to go now , we have to get to the interview. Are you coming or staying with nunew?

Zee: I'm going to stay with nunew.

Max: ahh alright , well I'll see you guys later then.

Zee: alright bye.

Nat: bye zee.

Zee hangs up and lays beside nunew. New turns to zees side and lays his head on his chest still sleeping. Zee raps his arms around him and strokes his hair. He kisses nunews head and then falls asleep with him.

 He kisses nunews head and then falls asleep with him