jeffbarcode , Jeff and barcode get into a car accident

Requested from anonymous. I hope you like it 😊
Barcode woke up and smiled at the sigh next to him. Jeff had his arms wrapped around barcode still asleep. Barcode smiles and strokes a peice of Jeff's hair. Jeff then wakes up. He opens his eyes and smiles at barcode. Jeff and barcode have been dating for a year now.

Jeff: good morning angel. Jeff says smiling at Barcode.

Barcode: good morning phi Jeff. Barcode says smiling back. Jeff pecks barcode's lips.

Jeff: are you hungry?

Barcode: chi , I'm starving. ( Chi means yes ).

Jeff: I'll make us some pancakes.

Barcode: ok. I'm going to get a shower real quick. Jeff nods and they both get up out of bed. Barcode headed to the bathroom and Jeff walks into the kitchen.

____

Barcode had just got out of the shower. He walks out of the bedroom while putting his shirt on. Jeff turns and smiles at him. Jeff's got a apron on and one oven mitt on.

Jeff: the pancakes are almost done. Barcode nods and sits down at the counter.

Jeff: so what do you want to do today?

Barcode: maybe we could go on a little road trip.

Jeff: sounds like a plan then. Jeff says smiling and turning around and putting the pancakes on the counter. He sets two plates down and sets next to barcode.

Jeff and barcode eat while talking. After they eat they go into the bedroom and get ready. Barcode is wearing blue jeans and a white T-shirt , Jeff is wearing black jeans , and white tang top and a blue flannel.

Jeff: should we bring some snacks?

Barcode: yeah! Barcode says exited.

Jeff: alright , I'll go make some sandwiches and gets one juices.

Barcode: kk , ooo and put an extra-barcode gest cut off.

Jeff: extra peice of ham , I know. Jeff says laughing/smiling while walking into the kitchen. Barcode smiles and grabbed his car charger.

Jeff makes the sandwiches and puts them into a little baggy and puts two juice boxes into the baggy. Barcode then comes out of the bedroom ready to go.

Jeff: the sandwiches are all packed up. You ready?

Barcode: yep let's go! Barcode says running to the door exited. Jeff smiles and walks out of the door with barcode.

____

Jeff and barcode are in the car driving. Their driving down a road and enjoying the view. They take road trips every once in a while. Barcode has his window and his arm out the window enjoying the fresh air. Jeff is driving and smiling. He loves taking these road trips with barcode , it's his favourite thing to do with barcode. Jeff's and barcodes favorite song comes in. Barcode Turns his head back in the car and smiles. Jeff turns it up a bit more.

Barcode: yes! Are song is on!

Jeff: let's sing it together! Barcode and Jeff sing it together and dance. They laugh and smile and enjoy the moments.

____

Jeff and barcode had just finished eating their sandwiches. They was listenikg to music and enjoying the air. They was getting ready to turn on a road when a car came speeding out of nowhere and pulled out infront of them making Jeff have to swerve the car. When he swerved off of the road , the car rolled down a small hill making the car go in it's side. The car was smoking.

Jeff: *cough *cough. Jeff looked over and seen barcodes head bleeding and he was unconscious. Jeff leaned over and tried shaking barcode awake but he wouldn't wake up.

Jeff: barcode! Barcode ake up please! Barcode! Jeff unbuckles and crawls out of the car. He goes to barcodes sure and pulls him out. He carries him up the small hill. He waves down a car. He's got tears streaming down his face and blood on his arm from getting cut from the crash. A car stops and gets out and rushed over to them.

Guy: is he ok?!

Jeff: jus-just call an ambulance. Jeff says choking on his tears. The guy quickly call an ambulance. Jeff falls on to the ground next fi barcode. He holds his hand and goes unconscious.

____

At the hospital...

Jeff wakes up to hearing beeping sounds. He looks up and sees he's in the hospital. He's got an IV in and his arm has a white bandage wrapped around it. He sets up and the first thing he thinks about is barcode. A doctor then comes in.

Doctor:, oh good your awa-she gets cut off.

Jeff: where's barcode?! Is he ok?!

Doctor: barcode is asleep right now. He suffered a concussion. He should be alright.

Jeff: can I see him?

Doctor: I think you should rest for now.

Jeff: no I'm fine. I just want to see him ease.

Doctor: alright , you can see him.

Jeff gets up , he's got an IV pole hooked up to him and a hospital gown on.( It's where you can walk around with an IV in ). He walks to barcodes room. He sees him asleep and walks over to him. He kisses his forehead and sets down next to him.

____

12;30 am...

Barcode starts to wake up. He slowly sits up , he's got a white bandaged on his head and and IV in his arm. Barcode looks down at his lap and sees Jeff asleep. He smiles and kisses his head. Jeff then wakes up. He looks up and years fill his eyes. And quickly pulls barcode into a hug. He cries so hard. He's so happy he's ok.

Jeff:, I'm so happy your ok. Jeff says sobbing.

Barcode: I'm happy your ok too. Barcode says putting his head in Jeff's shoulder. Jeff rubs his back and just enjoys the hug. After a little while they pull away from the hug.

Barcode: are you ok phi Jeff? Are you hurt?,

Jeff: ik fine I promise. Are you ok? Jeff says movikg a peice of barcodes hair out of the way.

Barcode: ik ok phi Jeff. Barcode says smiling. Jeff smiles and pecks barcode lips.

Jeff; I like you so much barcode.

Barcode: I love you too phi Jeff. Jeff smiles and kisses his head

Jeff: get some more rest na.

Barcode: come lay with me.

Jeff: alright.

Jeff smiles and lays down next to barcode. He covers them up. Jeff wraps his arms around barcode and barcode lays his head in Jeff's chest. They fall asleep I'm each other's arms.