jeffbarcode , someone wants to hurt Jeff but barcode gets hurt

BabyBread06 I hope you like it 😊

The kinnporsche cast is in the Philippines for world tour this weekend

The kinnporsche cast is in the Philippines for world tour this weekend. They've been there for about 2 days now. They are all having a good time.

They are staying in a hotel. Barcode is in his room getting ready to leave. They are all going to walk around and hang out today.

Ta is barcodes roommate. Ta is in the bathroom blow drying his hair. Barcode puts on his shoes and walks into the bathroom to see if ta is done.

Barcode: are you ready yet?

Ta: yea , I just have to put my shoes on.

Barcode nods and ta walks out of the bathroom and puts on his shoes. The 2 of them are hen walk out and go into the elevator.

They go to the main floor to meet up with the others.

Barcode walks over by Jeff and they then walk out of the hotel. It's about 7:39 pm when they leave.

Apo: were should we explore first?

Mile: they got and ice cream shop a few blocks from here.

Barcode: ooo yes ice cream sounds good.

Jeff smiles at how adorable barcode is when he's exited or happy. They all agree and start walking to the ice cream shop.

They get to the ice cream shop and wait in line.

Barcode is looking at all the flavors.

Barcode: they all look so good. P'jeff what kind are you getting?

Jeff: cotton candy.

Barcode: I think I know what like I want.

Tong: what kind?

Barcode: birthday cake.

Tong: birthday cake does look good , I think I'll get it to.

Nott: their chocolate looks good.

Employee: next.

They all tell the employee what kind they want and the employee hands them their ice cream and they pay.

A few of them are still getting their ice cream handed to them. Jeff and barcode walk over by a table and stand their eating their ice cream.

Barcode: can I try your?

Jeff nods smiling. Barcode takes a bite of his.

Barcode: ooo , yours is good , wanna try mine?

Jeff: sure. Jeff takes a bite of barcodes.

Jeff: it's good. Jeff says smiling.

Jeff and barcodes goes to walk over to the others but Jeff accidentally bumps into a guy. He's tall with tattoos all over him and a white tang top with bald hair.