Biblebuild , Bible and build got into and argument and Bible wreck his car

black_racha I hope you like it 😊

The kinnporsche cast was practicing for the world tour

The kinnporsche cast was practicing for the world tour. The world tour was in 2 weeks. Everything he was exited and practicing for the past month. Bible and build was practicing extra hard for their scene that they have to do on stage. They've been practicing all day.

They are taking a break with now. Bible is drinking water and build is in the bathroom. Build takes a bottle of pills out of his bag and takes one of them. he needs the medicine for his heart problems. Only his family knows about it. He doesn't want to be seen as a sick person. so he just kept it hidden from the others. As he was taking the pill Bible walked in and seen.

Bible: build what is that?

Build: nothing , it's just  ibuprofen.

Bible walked over and picked the bottle up.

Bible: this isn't ibuprofen , build what's going on?

Build: nothing.

Bible: the bottle says it's for heart problems build , and nothing's going on.

Build: just please stop asking about it.

Bible: build I'm just worried , just tell me what's going on please.

Build: well it's no one's business so just stop asking about it. Build says raising his voice a little.

Bible: fine , don't tell me then. Bible says puting the bottle down and storming out angry.

Build feels bad for what he said he and goes to get Bible. Bible is already in his car pulling out. Build just sighs and figures he just needs to cool off and he'll apologize when he gets back. Bible is driving lost in his thoughts. He just doesn't understand why build would lie to him. He couldn't think straight. He didn't notices the other car coming head in either. Before Bible could turn , he hit into the car head on. His head was bleeding and he couldn't move. He went unconscious.

That night build went home worried about Bible. He hasn't answered any of calls or text. Just as he was about hop in the shower he got a call from mile.