jeffbarcode , barcode was attacked by a fan

user310436768666 I hope you like it 😊

Jeff has a concert today. Barcode is going to watch him , Jeff gave barcode a ticket so he could come. Barcode stayed over at Jeff's house last night because they was just going to go to the concert place together.

____

6:25 am...

Jeff woke up to his alarm going off. He turned it off and looked over to see barcode still sound asleep. He thought it was funny barcode didn't wake up when the alarm goes off. He smiled and gently taps barcode awake.

Jeff: barcode , barcode it's time to get up. He says in a soft and gentle tone. Barcode groans and Barrie's his face into the pillow.

Jeff: you can't sleep forever. Jeff says laughing.

Barcode: I know. Barcode says in a sleepy voice.

Jeff pulls the covers off and gets up. He has a black tank top on and Grey sweatpants. Barcode was wearing light blue pajamas with cats and dogs on them. Barcode then set up when Jeff got out of bed. Jeff took his shirt off , barcode quickly looked away Jeff smirked and grabbed a towel.

Jeff: after I get a shower you can get one.

Barcode just nodded his head still looking away. Jeff smirked and walked into the bathroom. Barcode was bright red.

____

They was both in the car , Jeff was driving and barcode was sitting upfront. They was listening to Jeff's new song strangers.

Barcode: phi Jeff are you going to sing strangers tonight? Barcode says exited.

Jeff: yes , and I'm gonna sing why don't you stay.

Barcode: eeee yay! Jeff laughed and smiled at how adorable barcode was when he was exited. Jeff pulled into the parking lot and parked. They both walked into the concert place and walked back stage. Barcode wearing a simple tan sweatshirt and black jeans with a black mask. He didn't want to be noticed , he wantsd the attention on Jeff tonight. Jeff was getting his hair done and barcode was just sitting in a chair playing video games on his phone. ( The concert was outside ).

____

It was now almost time for Jeff to go in stage. Fans were in the crowd screaming and holding signs up. Their was hundreds of fans. Barcode was in the front row. A few minutes later Jeff walked on stage and the crowd went crazy. Barcode was smiling through his mask. He was holding his phone up recording Jeff. Jeff seen barcode and his eyes lit up , Jeff smiled bigger. Jeff started singing fade first.

Jeff: 🎶forever feels like this , I can't forget I still feel your kiss. What you said , what you wore where I was when you walked out the door. Don't even know my own lies , said I'm ok but I still cry and I try and try to hold on like it won't end. So tonight I might just dream of you. Every single I hear gives me the blues. I see rain but maybe they're all tears for you. Can you please just fade away.

Barcode was recording and listening. He loved hearing Jeff's voice. His voice is so angelic. Barcode noticed a fan kept staring at him. He waved to them and continued recording Jeff. They kept staring though. The guy that was staring was with a few other guys.

____

Jeff was takes a 10 minute break. Barcode took this opportunity to go use the bathroom real quick before he came back on stage. There were porta potty's in the back , it was dark and barely any people back there. He locked the door and did his business. After he was done he walked back out and saw the 3 guys standing there. One of them was holding a knife. Barcode went to walk the other way but they grabbed his arm and through him on the ground. Barcode was terrified.

Barcode: w-wh-what d-do y-you w-want? Barcode says in a shaky voice.

Guy: let's see how long the famous boy can survive getting beat to death.

Barcode: please just leave me alone.

Guy2: no one's here to protect you now , there's no point in crying or begging for help. You think just because you famous people think you can do whatever you want. Well I got news for you , you can't.

One of the guys then kicked barcode to the ground. They then started punching him in the face making his lip and nose bleed.

_____

Jeff has 5 minutes left before he goes back in stage. He peeked out the curtains and didn't see barcode. He called him to see where he was but he didn't answer. He started getting worried. He told the staff to give him 15 more minutes so he could look for barcode. They agreed. Jeff went to look for barcode. He then heard barcode screaming.

____

The guy pinned barcode against the wall and held a knife to his throat.

Barcode: no! Please!

The guy went to slit his thrust but Jeff jerked the guy off of barcode and through him on to the ground. Barcode fell to the ground shaking in fear and crying. Jeff had security take them out of here. Jeff bent down to barcode and pulled him into a hug.

Jeff: it's ok now , it's ok. Jeff says stroking barcodes hair and calming him down. Barcode hugged Jeff tight not wanting to let go of him. Jeff helped him up with barcode still holding Jeff's arm. Jeff walks him backstage and set him down in a chair.

Jeff: I'll be right back , I'm going to get a first aid kit. Barcode didn't want to let go of Jeff's hand.

Barcode:, please don't leave. Barcode says scared and crying.

Jeff: it's ok , I'm just going to get something to clean your wlunds up , I promise I'll only be a few minutes. Barcode then loosened the grip I'm Jeff's hand and  Jeff walked away. A few minutes later he walked back and bent down to barcode. He wiped the blood off of barcodes lip and nose. After he was done cleaning his wounds off , he hugged him again.

Jeff: I promise I won't let anyone hurt you again , I'm always going to protect you. Jeff whislered into barcodes ear while stroking his hair. Barcode felt so safe with Jeff. He was glad he had Jeff in his life.

Barcode: thank you phi Jeff.

Jeff smiled at him and patted his head.

Staff: Jeff you go on in a few minutes.

Jeff looked at barcode , barcode didn't want Jeff to go but he knew he had to.

Barcode: I'll be fine.

Jeff: are you sure?

Barcode: yeah. I'll watch you from backstage. Barcode says giving Jeff a reassuring smile.

Jeff: I got a better idea. Barcode looked at Jeff confused. Jeff took barcodes hand and walked on stage. He let barcode sing the next few sing with him , they had a good time the rest of the time. After the concert they went for ice cream.