jeffbarcode , barcode has appendicitis

JeffCode520 I hope you like it 😊

The kp cast was filming the last episode of kinnporsche today. ( Their series ).

Barcode's alarm went off. He woke up and felt a sharp pain in his right side. His stomach was aching. He got up out of bed and managed to get dressed. He walked down to the kitchen. His mom was cooking breakfast.

Barcode sat down at the kitchen counter. B mom put pancakes in front of him.

Barcode didn't really have an appetite right now.

Barcode: no thanks ma , I'm not really hungry right now.

B mom: are you sure honey?

Barcode nods and takes a sip of water.

Barcode: I should get going now ma , p'jeff is picking me up.

B mom: ok I love you.

Barcode: I love you to ma.

Barcode walks outside and Jeff pulls up. Barcode gets into the car and buckles up.

Jeff: you ok?

Barcode nods. He doesn't really want the others to know because he knows that everyone's exited to film the last episode. And he tell them he's sick they will have to wait untill he's better to film it.

He lays his head back on the seat. Jeff drives away. He could tell something's wrong with barcode.

He kept glancing over at barcode to make sure he's ok.

They arrived at the filming studio. Barcode and Jeff got out of the car. While they was walking in Barcode suddenly got another sharp pain in his side again.

He held it in pain. Jeff looked back at barcode bent down.

Jeff quickly went over to him.

Jeff: barcode what's wrong?

Barcode: n-nothing , just trying by shoe lace. Barcode says trying to hide the pain in his voice.

Jeff helped him up off of the ground.

Jeff: barcode , if something is wrong you better tell me.

Barcode: nothing's wrong , I promise p'jeff. Barcode says faking a smile on his face.

Jeff nods still worried. They walk in and greet everyone.

Apo: hey guy! Is everyone exited to film!

Mile laughs at apo.

Apo: what are you laughing for? Apo says jokingly.

Mile: you sound like a director. Mile says laughing more.

Apo: well then , I guess I'll be the director for today. They all laugh.

Barcode just looks down to the ground.

Build: hey barcode you ok?

Barcode: hm , oh yea I'm fine.

Bible: you sure?

Barcode: krub , I'm ok. Barcode says trying to sound more energetic. ( Krub means yes ).

Bible goes to say something but the director comes.

Director: alright is everyone ready!

They all nod and say yes. The first scene was of apo and mile. Barcode was sitting down just waiting. Everyone was practicing their lines or talking.