mileapo , apo faints during a scene

FemaleBadass234 I hope you like it 😊

The kinnporsche cast are filming the last episode of kinnporsche today

The kinnporsche cast are filming the last episode of kinnporsche today. Everyone is already at the filming studio getting ready for their scenes and practicing their lines.

Jeff and barcode is doing a scene right now. Mile , apo , Bible , and build are practicing their lines for the next scene. Barcode also plays in the next scene.

____

It's time for the next scene now. Everyone is getting into character and standing in position.

P'pond: action!

The scene...

Porsche porchay just found out their mother(namheung) is alive. Porsche and Porsche standing beside her still shocked. Gun is arguing with Korn because Korn had hid namheung away.

Gun: how could you do this Korn! You hid her away for so long!

Korn: I hid her away for her sake!

Gun: she's my sister to Korn! I deserved to know she was alive!

Porsche: why did you hide her away?

Korn: Porsche , I did it for her sake ok.

Porsche: she was are mother , we should have known.

Gun: he's lying Porsche , he didn't tell you the whole truth. Korn rasied his gun.

Porsche: what? Apo started getting a headache and got dizzy. He thought it was nothing and stayed in character.

Gun: you wanna no the truth , he-*bang* gun shot Korn. When the gun sound went off apo collapsed on to the floor.

P'pond: cut! Cut! What happened to him?!

Mile: apo! Oh my God apo! Mile ran to apo.

Mile: apo! Mile says shaking apo trying to wake him up.

Mile: someone get water! Mile felt apo's head to see if he had a fever but he didn't. Mile was so worried about apo. Bible brought back a water and handed it to mile.

Bible: is he waking up yet?

Mile: no. Mile has tears in his eyes. He was so worried , he just wanted apo to wake up and be ok. Apo felt a bit cold , so mile took his jacket off and covers apo up with it. He lays apo's head in his lap and puts a few drops if water in apo's face to try and get him to wake up. A few minutes later apo starts waking up.

Mile: apo. Mile then let's the tears fall down his face. Apo looks up at mile and slowly sit up. He wiled Miles tears away. Mile pulls apo into a hug and cries harder.

Mile: I was so worried. Mile says crying.

Apo: I'm ok now. Mile pulls away and looks up at apo with tears still streaming down his face.

Mile: why did you faint? You don't have a fever. I think we should go to the hospital.

Apo: no hospital. I fainted because of the gun sound affect.

Mile: what? Why? Was it too loud?

Apo: no , it just brought back a bad memory. When I was little , someone broke into the house and they had a gun. They was going shoot me but my dad jumped Infront of me and he got shot.( He's still alive). Apo says as tears start coming out.

Mile: apo , I'm so sorry that happened to you. Mile pulled apo into another hug. Apo buried his face into miles chest. Mile rubbed his back in circles.

Mile: it'll be ok. Mile says in a gentle tone while running apo's back. Apo feels so safe when he's with mile. He loves that Nike always listens to him and understands him all the time.

Mile pulls away from the hug and wipes apo's yeate away

Mile: let's go sit down over there ok. I think you should sit down. Apo nods and mile helps him up off of the ground. He's holding apo's hand and leading him to the couch. They both sit down next to each other. Apo leans his head on miles shoulder and mile strokes his hair.

____

They finished filming the last episode. Apo was at miles house resting. He was in the bed coverd up and watching s movie with mile. He had his head in miles shoulder and mile had his arms wrapped around apo. Apo could barely hold his eyes open.

Mile: are you tired?

Apo: yeah.

Mile: we can finish the movie tomorrow then. Get some rest ok.

Apo: thank you mile , for always listening and upstanding me. Apo says looking up at mile. Mile smiles and kisses apo's forehead.

Mile: your welcome. And thank you for always being by my side. Apo smiles and struggles closer to Mile.

Apo: your welcome. Mile smiles and strokes his hair. They both fall asleep in each other's arms.