yoonton , ton has a seizure

newwnaaa i hope you like it.😊

Yoon and ton are playing in a bl series

Yoon and ton are playing in a bl series. They both are really close. They take very good care of each other.

They was filming the second episode of their series. ( Their series name is unforgotten night ).

Yoon usually picks ton up. Yoon got up and got dressed. He then went to pick ton up.

Ton woke up and got a shower. He got dressed. He was putting something on his bookshelf. ( He was bending over. ). When he got up he hit his head on the shelf above him. He rubbed his head in pain. He got a little dizzy. He just sit down and waited for yoon.

5 minutes later.......

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ton answered the call.

Yoon: hey ton , I stopped at Starbucks real quick do you want anything?

Yoon: oh uh , I'll take a water.

Yoon: kk , I'll be at your house in about 10 minutes then.

Ton: alright , thanks.

Yoon the hangs up and orders a coffee for him and a water for ton. He pulls up to the window and pays. They then give him his drinks. He says thank you and drives away.

He soon arrives at ton's house.

Ding! Ton gets a text from yoon.

Yoon: hey , I'm outside.

Ton: alright , I'll be out in a minute.

Ton heads outside and gets inside the car.

Yoon: here you go. Yoon says handing ton his water.

Ton : thanks.

Yoon: you alright?

Ton: yea , I just hit my head on my shelf on that's all.

Yoon: let me see. Ton lowers his head and yoon looks at his head.

Yoon: you got a little bump there. Yoon says rubbing his head.

Ton: eh I'll be fine , it'll go away soon.

Yoon: alright , let go.

Yoon and ton smile at each other. Yoon then drives away. They soon arrive at the filming studio.

They get out of the car and head inside. Ton gets a little dizzy but doesn't say anything. He doesn't want anyone to worry.

Director: alright , we'll start from the scene we was doing yesterday.

Yoon and ton get into character and get ready for the scene.

Director: action!

Yoon:, I'm sorry , we can't be together.