taynew , new is pregnant and is struggling with the 2d baby 🍼

mintypoe27 I hope you like it 😊

Tay and new have been married for 2 years now

Tay and new have been married for 2 years now. They have a kid named tayn and new is pregnant with another baby. They already have a named picked out. It's sun. Tayn is a boy and sun is a boy also. New is around 8/9 months pregnant. These last few days new has had terrible morning sickness and back aches a long with stomach aches.

7:30 am...

New was in the bathroom throwing up and Tay was comforting him and rubbing his back.

Tay: do you feel better?

New: no , I feel worse. *Cough *cough Tay spit mucus up.

Tayn came in the bathroom and set beside new. ( Tayn is 4 years old ).

Tayn: pa , wat wrong?

Tay: pa's a little sick sweetheart.

Tayn climbed up on news lap and laid his head on news chest. New flushed the toilet and kissed tayn's forehead.

Tayn: pa , why von't you feel good.

New: it's ok sweety , I'm just a little sick. You know how I'm carrying your baby brother?

Tayn: yea.

New: well when your having a baby , it sometimes makes you sick.

Tay sits beside them and gives new a little back rub. After a little bit they all go out of the bathroom. Tay sets tayn down at the kitchen table. He then starts cooking some breakfast while new lays down on the bed. Tay gave new a heating pad for his back because it was hurting. He made some ginger tea and some curry for new and some pancakes for tayn. Tay brought news food into him and set it down beside him. New smiles and pecks tays lips.

New: thank you baby.

Tay: your welcome. How do you feel?

New: a little better.

Tayn then came in and climbed up on the bed and cuddled up next to new.

Tay: sweetheart why aren't you eating?

Tayn: i von't want to leave pa's side because he sick. New and Tay smile. New strokes tayn's hair while cuddling with him.

A little bit later...

New and tayn is on the couch watching a movie. Tayn fell asleep on news chest though. Tay then came in and set beside new.

Tay: babe , are you hungry? I made some popcorn.

New: thank you babe.

Tay smiles and shares the popcorn with new while watching the movie.