phayurain , rain has a fever

kittyarora5 I hope you like it 😊

Rain was in his way to uni , he had exams today

Rain was in his way to uni , he had exams today. He'd been studying all week. Rain was also exited to get done with the exams so he can go to the race with phayu. Rain walked into his first class and the teacher passed the exams out to them.

____

Rain had just got done with uni , he's done with all his exam's. He's exhausted but he still wants to go to the race with phayu. He walks into phayu's house and sees phayu in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. Rain walks up to him and phayu kisses him on the cheek.

Phayu: how'd your exams go?

Rain: goo-rain yawned.

Phayu: you should get some rest.

Rain: but I wanna go to the race with you.

Phayu: rain you should really get some rest. I'll take you next time I promise.

Rain: p'phayu please. Please please let me go.

Phayu:*sigh* fine , you can come.

Rain: thank you p'phayu. Rain kisses phayu and runs upstairs excitedly to get ready. Phayu takes a drink of his coffee as rain runs up stairs.
____

Rain had just got done getting ready for the race , their getting ready to head out right now. They both get into the car and phayu drives off. Rain ends up falling asleep. Phayu knows rain is exhausted. He decided he would take him to the garage to get some rest. Phayu pulls into the garage and carries him in bridle style. He lays him in the couch , P'Aon then walks in.

P'Aon: shouldn't you be at the race by now?

Phayu: I came back to drop rain off. He needs rest. I was wondering if you could keep an eye on him untill I get back.

P'Aon: yea sure. You'd better hurry though. The race is gonna start soon.

Phayu: I know. Bye I'm leaving now.

Phayu leaves and drive off.

____

Rain starts waking up. He sees he's in the garage and is confused. He then sees P'Aon walking in.

Rain: P'Aon how did I get here? And where's p'phayu?

P'Aon: he dropped you off so you can get some rest my he'll be back after the race.

Rain:*cough*cough* I told him I wanted to go with him. I'm fine. *Cough*cough.

P'Aon: you don't sound fine. P'Aon feels rains forehead.

P'Aon: rain , your running a fever. You need rest. P'Aon walks away to call phayu that rain has a fever.

Rain is a little upset at phayu. He wanted to go the race with him , hes been studying all week and just wants to take a little break and have a little fun. He sighs and lays down on the couch.

____

Phayu: hello , P'Aon why are you calling? Is everything ok?

P'Aon: rains got a fever.

Phayu: I'm coming right now. Phayu says worried and quickly hanging up and rushing to the car. He knows how important this race is tonight for pakin's but rains more important.

____

Phayu rushes to the garage. He walks in and sees rain in the couch. Rain looks up and sees phayu. Phayu bends down beside rain.

Rain: p'phayu , why did you leave me here?

Phayu: are you really asking that when your running a fever. Rain puts his head down sad.

Phayu: rain I'm sorry , I know you really wanted to go tonight but you needed the rest and your running a fever.

Rain: I know but I just wanted a break because I've been studying a lot.

Phayu: I know and I'm sorry. I promise you can come next time but right now you need to rest. Here take this. Phayu says holding a pill up to rains mouth. Rain opens and swallows it. Phayu kisses rains forehead.

Phayu: do you want to go up to he bedroom? Rain nods and phayu takes rains hand and walks up to the bedroom. Rain lays down on the bed and phayu covers him up and lays beside him. Rain lays his head in phayu's chest and falls asleep. Phayu smiles and strokes rains hair.

____

12:30 am...

Phayu was scrolling through his phone and just stroking rains hair as he asleep. Rain started shivering and got really cold. Phayu felt rains forehead and got worried. He had a higher fever than a little bit ago. Rain woke up shivering. Phayu got up to go turn the heat up.

Rain: wh-where a-are y-you g-go-going. Rain says in a shaky and shivering voice.

Phayu: to turn the heat up and to get more medicine. Phayu left for about 10 minutes, he came back up with medicine and extra blankets. He gave the medicine to rain and covers him up with the extra blankets. Phayu then laid back down next to rain and laid rains head on his chest. Rain fell asleep again.

A little bit later...

Rains fever started to go down. Phayu felt his head to make sure and was relieved. He kisses rains head and wrapped his arms around rain. Rain was still asleep on his chest. Phayu laid his head back and fell asleep.