prapaisky , sky is traumatized from his ex

Yams_fan I hope you like it 😊

Hears up: I never read the novel to know what exactly happened I mean I know what happened but not completely and I watched the show but it didn't say exactly what happened yet so bear with me.

It's been a few weeks since sky has met prapai. Prapai has been giving gifts , flower and food to sky. Prapai really likes sky but sky is scare to let anyone in because of what his ex did to him. He has nightmare's about it every night. He hasn't told anyone about this not even rain. He doesn't want rain to worry or be stressed out about this. He feels like a burden to everyone and he feels alone. Sometimes he'll have panic attacks because of the flash backs he gets.

Sky was getting ready for uni. He put his project into his bag and left for uni. He was walking to uni like he always does. He seen a baby kitten meowing. He looked hungry.

Sky: hi , what's your name. The kitten rubbed up against sky. Sky pets it. He then takes his lunch out and feeds the kitten his lunch meat that was on his sandwich. The kitten gulped it in seconds. Sky gave him a bit of water.

Sky: I have to go now , maybe I'll see you in the way home.

Sky walks away from the kitten and the kitten continued drinking the water that sky gave him. When sky got to school he saw rain. Rain walks up to him.

Rain: hi sky , did you get your project finished yesterday?

Sky: yes , did you?

Rain: yes , i was up all ight doing it.

They both walk to class together. When they get to class they sit down and wait for the teacher.

Time Skip........

Sky's classes are over. He's walking back to the dorm building. When he walks into the dorm building he sees prapai standing there right flowers. Prapai smiles and hands him the flowers. The flowers are in a glass vase with water in them. When he hands the flowers to sky , sky notices prapai's ring. It's similar to his ex's ring. He starts having flashbacks of his ex holding him down. He drops the flowers making glass and water go everywhere. Prapai quickly moves sky back so he won't get hurt by the glass. Sky has tears rolling down his cheeks.

The front desk lady quickly brings a break over and picks the glass up.

Prapai helps her pick the glass up. After the glass is cleaned up he goes over and checks on sky.

Prapai: sky , are you ok? Why are you crying? It's just flowers.

Sky: i-im sorry prapai , but can you please just go.

Prapai: sky-prapai gets cut off.

Sky: please just go. Sky says quickly walking away.

Prapai is confused on what was wrong with sky. Sky gets into his dorm room and falls to the floor crying. He starts not being able to breathe. He already knows he's having a panic attack from the flash backs. He feels so numb. He feels alone and wish he could just talk to someone about it. He's to scared to talk about it though and he doesn't want to burden people with his problems. he hates his ex for heat he did to him. He feels bad for how he got upset at prapai but he doesn't want to talk to anyone right now.