phayurain , phayu is sick

kyliedoesnotlikeyou I hope you like it 😊

Rain was at uni and phayu was at home in bed

Rain was at uni and phayu was at home in bed. He has a headache and his whole body aches. He didn't tell rain he was sick because he didn't want him to worry or skip uni to come and take care of him. He took some cold medicine and went to sleep.

Rain had been trying to call phayu all day but he wasn't answering his phone. After you he went straight to phayu's house. He asked phayu's brother where he was and his brother told rain that phayu was sick and he was laying down. Rain nodded and quickly went up to phayu's bedroom. He seen him sleeping.

He went to the kitchen and made some soup , he got medicine and a wet wash rag and walked back up stairs into phayu's bedroom. He set the soup down on the night stand and gently woke phayu up. When phayu woke up and seen rain , he was confused.

Phayu: rain , what are you doing here? * Cough * cough.

Rain: your brother told me you was sick , why didn't you tell me.

Phayu: because , you would skip uni to take care of me and I didn't want you skipping. * Cough * cough.

Rain: I don't care if I skip , your more important. Now take this. Rain says handing him the medicine.

Phayu swallowed it and sit up. Rain handed him the soup and set beside him. Phayu slowly ate the soup. After he was finished , rain took the empty bowl downstairs and put it in the sink to wash later. He then walked back upstairs and set on the bed beside phayu.

Phayu laid his head on rains chest and rain kissed and stroked phayu's hair/head.

Rain: next time tell me when your sick , you had me worried because you wasn't answering any of your calls.

Phayu: sorry , my phone was on silent mode.

Rain: get some rest , you have a fever still.

Phayu nods and closes his eyes with his head still in rains chest. Rain stroked his hair untill he fell asleep. rain laid his head against the wall and falls asleep next to him.

Sorry this was short , I hope you like it.