zeenunew , nunew gets scared at Halloween movie

weronikagrass2004 I hope you like it 😊

Zee and nunew are going to a Halloween movie tonight at the movie theater

Zee and nunew are going to a Halloween movie tonight at the movie theater. It's a scary movie. There are going to be actors pretending to be the characters and trying to scare people. Nunew has never really been a fan of scary things , but he wants to go because zee wants to.

Zee is going to pick him up. Nunew is getting ready , he is wearing a shirt sleeve white t-shirt and blue jeans. As he's putting his shoes on he gets a text message from zee saying he's outside. Nunew smiles and walks outside. He gets inside the car and zee pulls away. Nunew is a bit scared but he tells himself that he can handle it. When they arrive there's a big sign on top of the teether. The sign has a scary clown face on it. Zee parks the car and they walk into the theater. Zee already purchased the tickets online. They walk into the cinema and sit down at their seats. The movie starts playing. No one has started scaring yet. They are about 10 minutes into the movie. Nunew feels a hand on his shoulder. He looks back and sees someone dressed up as a clown with fake blood iver over them and a knife. He gets startled and jumps. Zee holds nunews hand.

The clown slowly creepily walks past nunew onto another person. 2 people with chainsaws then comes out. Nunew grips harder on zees hand. Zee pulls nunew closer to him.

Zee: are you alright nu?

Nunew: I'm ok hia. Nunew says in a scared tone.

Another person with a chain saw and fake blood then jumps out at nunew making him let out a little scream. The characters are scaring all kinds of people. A person dressed up as a nun with completely black eyes and blood dripping down from his face screams and jumps scares nunew. Nunew gets even more scared and practically hugs zee. Zee hides nunew face in his chest so nunew wouldn't have to look.

Zee: it's ok , it's ok their not real. I'm right here with you. I'm not going to let anything happen.

Nunew Barrie's his head deeper into zees chest.

Zee: it's ok nu. It's almost over.

After the movie is over the character's go behind the curtains. Nunew is still shaken and a little bit scared. Everyone starts leaving the cinema.

Zee: nu , are you ok?

Nunew: I'm ok. Nunew says in a shaky voice.

Zee takes nunew hand and leads him out of the cinema. Once they are out they start walking back to the car. It's dark and cold out. Zee notices nunew shivering.

Zee: are you cold nu?

Nunew: a little bit.

Zee wraps his jacket around nunew.

Nunew: thank you hia.

Zee smiles and wraps his arm around nunew and pulls him closer. They get to the car and get inside. Zee drives away.

Nunew: hia , I'm sorry if I ruined the movie for you by getting scared.

Zee: you didn't ruin anything nu , it's ok to get scared. I even got scared a bit.

Nunew: thank you hia. Nunew says smiling.

Zee: your welcome my nu , now shall we get some McDonald's. Zee says smiling back.

Nunew: yea.