rainphayu , rain is traumatized from getting kidnapped

_snwflwr_ I hope you like it 😊

🚫TW: SH , SA , ANXIETY ATTACKS

It's been a week since rain has been kidnapped. Rain has been in his room all week in bed. He's been very depressed and still traumatized. He wouldn't answer anyone's calls or text. Payu is very worried about him.

Evey Night he has nightmare's about the incident. He hasn't told anyone how he felt not even phayu.

He knows he can't skip his classes forever so he has to go eventually. He decided he would just go tomorrow. He doesn't want to go but he doesn't want anyone to worry about him either.

Morning finally comes. Rain got dressed into his uni outfit and grabbed his bookbag and headed out the door. He was scared to go , he was scared because of what happened. He felt weak and vulnerable. He didn't want to feel this way anymore.

As he walked into his class sky ran up to him and hugged him.

Sky: why wasn't you answering any of my calls , do today know how worried I was.

Rain: sorry , my phone wasn't working right.

Sky: are you ok?

Rain: I'm fine. Rain says giving sky a fake smile.

Sky: alright well the teacher gave us a new project , were in the same group.

Rain nods and they sit down and start working on their project. After that class he started walking to his next class. While he was walking he saw a guy with the same shirt on as the guy that kidnapped him that night.

He started having flashbacks of them touching him places and hurting him. He ran to the bathroom and went into a stall. He started having a anxiety attack. Tears was pouring down his face , he was shaking and scared. He couldn't breathe right. He just wanted it to stop already , the anxiety attacks , the nightmare's , the feeling like the guys are going to come back for him and do more to him.

He just wanted all of the pain to go away. His breathing started to calm down a bit. He had his back against the wall and his head against the wall to. He cried until he was out of tears. He just felt num inside now. It's like he didn't feel anything but sadness and being scared. He felt lonely , he didn't want to tell anyone how he felt because he felt he would just be a burden to them and causing more worry.

After he was calmed down he got up and left his stall. He splashed some water in his face and looked into the mirror. All he saw is a weak pathetic boy. He walked out of the bathroom and walked to his next class. After all of his classes he starts walking home.

Once he gets home and goes into his bedroom and shuts the door and lays down in the bed. He ends up falling asleep.

Rain's dream.....