prapaisky , prapai is sick and sky takes care of him 🤒

MichaelaCruz737 I hope you like it 😊

7:30 am...

Sky woke up in his bed and seen prapai sleeping next to him. He smiled and strokes his hair. He kissed prapai's forehead. He notices prapai's is warm. He feels his head and realizes his has a fever. He gets up and gets a wet wash rag and some medicine. He brings it back and sets it down. He take prapai and he wakes up. Prapai has a headache , body aches , a runny nose and his stomach hurts.

Prapai: sky , what are you doing? Prapai says in a weak voice.

Sky: you have a fever , take this medicine.

Prapai puts the medicine in his mouth and swallows it. Sky puts the wash rag on his forehead and kisses his cheek.

Sky: I'll go make you some soup.

Prapai: thank you. *Cough * cough.

Prapai: don't you have class today?

Sky: I'm not going so I can take care of you.

Prapai: sky , don't kiss class because of m-*cough * cough.

Sky: I'm taking care of you , don't argue back with me. Sky then leaves the room. Prapai shakes his head and smiles. He knows there's no arguing back with sky, sky always wins so it's no use. a few minutes later sky comes back in with soup. Prapai sits up , sky takes the spoon and scoops up soup and feeds it to prapai. He feeds him a few more bites.

Prapai: no more.

Sky: just one more bite please.

Prapai: one more and that's it.

Sky nods and feeds prapai another bite. He puts the spoon back in the bowl and lays down beside him. Prapai lays his head in sky's chest and sky strokes his hair.

Sky: do you feel any better?

Prapai: a little , but I think I know how you can make me feel all better.

Sky: how?

Prapai: give me a kiss.

Sky laughs and pecks prapai on the lips.

Prapai: one more.

Sky kisses prapai 2 more times

Sky: there , you should be all better now. Prapai smiles and lays his head back down on sky's chest.

Sky: get some more rest.

Prapai: I love you.

Sky: I love you too. Prapai smiles and closes his eyes and fall asleep. Sky strokes his hair and watches him sleep.