zeenunew , fans pull nunew for a picture and he falls on the ground

weronikagrass2004 I hope you like it 😊

Zee and nunew have a fan meeting today. They was in Japan for this fan meeting. They are exited to meet all the fans. this is their first time being in Japan , so their really exited and happy to be in Japan to. They are staying in a hotel , they share a room. They are in their hotel room getting ready for the fan meeting. Nunew was putting his shirt in and zee walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked up to nunew and kissed his lips. Nunew kissed him back. Zee then statted giving nunew little pecks.

Nunew: hia go get dressed or well be Late. Nunew says giggling from zee giving him pecks.

Zee: but you look so adorable I just want to kiss you all day. Nunew smiled. Zee and nunew started around around last Christmas. Their family's , co-workers and fans are happy for them.

Nunew: just jne more kiss , and then you have to get dressed. Zee smiles and kisses nunew on the lips. Nunew wraps his arms around zees neck and zee wraps his arms around nunews waist. Nunew lowers his bottom lip allowikg zee to put his tongue into Nunews mouth.bzee explores all around nunews mouth. Nunew moans in between kisses.

Nunew: h-hiaaa , enough , before we go to far. Nunew says out of breathe.

Zee: ok ok fine , but we're finishing this tonight. Zee says walking away smirking.

Nunew: hiaaa. Nunew says shy. That only makes zee smirk more.

_____

They arrive at the event. There were tons of people. Zee and nunew were even shocked at how many people were there. zee and nunew both got out of the car and started walking into the building. Fans were screaming in exited and holding signs up and screaming "zeenunew" to try and get there attention. Zee and nunew wave and smile at everybody. They walk into the building.

_____

The fan meeting is about to end. Zee and nunew are asking out of the building. Tons Fans are still outside. They walk outside and fans start to pull on nunew asking for a picture. They pull him and he accidentally falls to the ground and hurts his wrist. He starts to get scared because he can't find zee and he's surrounded by a bunch of fans. Just then a bunch of people start getting shibed out of the way , nunew looks up and sees zee rushijg to him. Zee quickly pulled him up and the security guards went to the side of zee and been so the fans couldn't get to them. Zee and nunew got back to their car and got in.

Zee: nhu are you ok?

Nunew: ye-yeah. Nunew was holding his wrist and zee notices.

Zee: are you hurt?

Nunew: i-i hurt my wrist. Nunew was angry at the fans for hurting nunew. Zee pulled out a bandaid and put it on the cut on nunew's hand. His wrist/hand was Scraped up and bleeding a little. Zee got a napkin and pour a little bit of water in it and gently wipes nunews hand and wipes the blood off. He then puts a few more bandaid on his wrist/hand.

Zee: are you sure your ok?

Nunew: I'm ok hia , thank you for heloig me and takikg care of my wrist. Zee smiles and kisses nunews hand.

Zee: your welcome my nhu. Wanna another kiss? Nunew giggles and nods. Zee then kisses nunews hand again.

Nunew: I love you hia.

Zee: I love you too my nhu.

Nunew: can we go get ice cream?

Zee: sure. Zee says chuckling a bit.

Zee: I'll take you to watch a movie to.

Nunew: really?! Thank you hia! Nunew pecks zee lips and smiles happy. Zee smiles and is just so happy to have nunew in his life.

 Zee smiles and is just so happy to have nunew in his life