mewgulf , mew helps Gulf get out of character

PotterBlack25 I hope you like it 😊

Mew and Gulf was casted as the main couple in the series tharntype

Mew and Gulf was casted as the main couple in the series tharntype. They became really close quick. They are filming episode 2 of tharntype. Gulf has to film an emotional scene. It's where type has a nightmare of something bad in his past.

Gulf has just got out of the shower , he gets dressed and heads to the filming studio. He soon arrives and walks in. Mew is already there. Mew smiles at him and walks up to him.

Mew: hey Gulf. Mew says hugging Gulf.

Gulf: hi p'mew.

Mew: the director said your scene is next.

Gulf: ah ok , so what are you doing after?

Mew: I was going to go home but if you want we can grab dinner.

Gulf: that sounds good.

The director walks up to gulf.

Director: Gulf , we need you for your scene now.

Gulf: ok I'll be there in a sec.

The director nods and walks away.

Gulf: I'll see you after the scene p'mew.

Mew: ok see you after.

Gulf walks away to his scene area.

The scene...

Type is sleeping in his dorm room. He starts having a nightmare about what happened when he was a kid. He was tied up in a chair. It was storming and dark and there was a guy there , the guy started taking types sweatshirt off.

Director: cut!

Gulf was still in character. Tears was streaming down his face and he was shaking. Mew then quickly came into the set and pulled type into a hug.

Mew: Gulf it's ok , it's ok I'm right here. Gulf cried until mew's arms. Mew patted his back telling him it's ok.

Mew: your ok. After Gulf calmed down a bit mew held Gulf in his arms. He strokes gulfs hair

The staff just left them alone. Mew held gulf in his arms for a little while.

After they was done filming for today , everybody went home. Gulf and mew went out to dinner. They ordered their food and set down. Mew brought Gulf to his favorite restaurant.

Gulf was trying something that mew always ate when they went there

Mew: is it good?

Gulf: mhm , it's delicious.

Mew smiles at him and takes a bite of his food.

Gulf: you should try the shrimp.

Mew: only if you eat a bite with me.

Gulf: deal.

Mew and Gulf order the shrimp and they both get a bite ready.

Mew: ready?

Gulf: yep.

They both eat a bite of shrimp. They both spit it out and start laughing.

Gulf: ok , that was grosser than I thought.

Mew: it wasn't the best. Mew says laughing.

After they eat dinner they head to mew's house. Gulf was just going to stay over since they both have work tomorrow.

Gulf Wear's a pair of mew's pajamas. They both lay down on the bed.

Mew: goodnight Gulf. Mew says turning the lamp off , making the room pitch black.

Gulf: goodnight mew.

They both fall asleep. Gulf and mew cuddle together in their sleep.