prapaisky , sky gets nightmares

kyliedoesnotlikeyou I hope you like it 😊

Prapai is going on a work trip for 2 days

Prapai is going on a work trip for 2 days. Sky is sad that he's not going to be with him for 2 days. Prapai is at sky's dorm right now saying bye to him.

Sky: do you have to leave? 🥺

Prapai: yes , I'm sorry. I'll be back before you know it ok?

Sky: ok 🥺.

Prapai: here , every time you miss me , you'll have this picture. Prapai says handing him a picture of them together.

Sky smiles and hugs prapai. Prapai smiles and kisses his head. Prapai then leaves after 10 minutes of trying to pry sky out of the hug. 😂

12:30 am...

Sky's dream...

Sky is in his dorm. He opens his bedroom door and it leads to another door and into another door. He starts getting scared and panicking. He yells for prapai but no one's there. He's alone and trapped into door and into door. He starts screaming.

Sky then wakes up breathing heavy and sweating. He holds the picture of him and prapai up to his chest and hugs it. After s few minutes he calms down and falls back asleep.

Sky's dream...

Sky is in bed. He wakes up and doesn't see prapai. He walks out of the bathroom and starts looking for him. He then transports to a cold , dark and empty basement. He's tied up in chains. He's screaming and crying for help. He then hears the door open and a guy comes down. He's holding s gun and has a mask on. The guy takes his mask off and he has a blurry face. Sky screams so loud. The guy then shoots sky in the heart.

Sky wakes up breathing heavy and sweating again. Tears are pouring down his face , he's terrified. He shakely calls prapai. Prapai answers.

Prapai: hello , what's wrong sky? Prapai sags in a sleepy voice.

Sky: p-prapai.

Prapai can hear sky crying snd immediately wakes fully up.

Prapai: sky , what's wrong? Prapai says worried.

Sky: i-im scared , I-i keep ha-having nightmares. I'm scared. Sky says crying.

Prapai: it's ok , I'm on my way. Just hold on sky.

Prapai then hangs up. Sky holds the picture up to his chest crying.

30 minutes later...

Sky's bedroom door flings open. Prapai rushes to the bed and hugs sky. Sky cries j to his arms.

Sky: I keep having nightmares. Sky says crying.

Prapai: it's ok , I'm here now. I'm not going to let anything happen to you I promise.

Sky: please don't leave me.

Prapai: shhhh I won't. It's ok.

After a few minutes sky calms down and pulls away from the hug. Prapai wipes sky's tears away.

Sky: I'm sorry.

Prapai: for what?

Sky: making you leave your work trip.

Prapai: I don't care about that. All I care about is you being ok. Don't feel sorry for me leaving na.

Sky smiles and Hugs prapai again. Prapai kisses his head and lays down next to him. He puts sky's head on his chest and strokes his hair untill he falls asleep.