zeenunew , zee scolds nunew when nunews sick

MaahiMaurya I hope you like it , good idea btw.

Zee and nunew was doing a photoshoot today. Nunew hasn't been feeling good these last couple of days. He was throwing up all night last night.

Nunew doesn't want to tell zee he's sick because he knows zee has been busy lately and he doesn't want to give him more troubles to worry about.

It was about 8:30 am. Nunew had to be at the photoshoot around 9:30 am. Nunew's alarm went off. He woke up with a pounding headache , he was dizzy , his body aches all over and his nose was runny. He had a fever.

He got dressed and grabbed his phone. He was waiting outside for zee to pick him up. Zee usually always picks him up.

Nunew was sitting down on his step. ( His front Porsche steps ). A few minutes later zee pulled up. Nunew got up and walked over to the car. He got in and buckled up. He looked over at zee and could tell he was irritated.

Nunew: is everything ok?

Zee: yes. Was all zee said in a irritated tone.

They started driving to the photoshoot. Nunew went to turn the heat on because he was cold and he accidentally spilled zee's water cup.

Nunew: sorry  , I didn't mean to spill it.

Zee: just forget it , I'll have to clean it out later. Zee says more irritated and sounding mad.

Nunew felt bad. He laid his head back on the seat and looked out the window.

They soon arrived at the photoshoot place. They both got out of the car and went inside. P'Aof walked up to them. ( P'Aof is the director the series that they play in ).

P'Aof: hi guys , the stylist wants you to try some outside on.

They both nod and head back to the changing room. Zee and nunew try the first outfit on.

Zee went to the bathroom real quick. Nunew was sitting down waiting for zee so they can start the photoshoot.

Nunew: *cough * cough.

P'Aof: you ok nunew?

Nunew: yea I'm fine.

P'Aof: are you sure? Your not sick are you?

Nunew: no , don't worry I'm not sick.

P'Aof: ok just let me know when you need a break.

Nunew nods. P'Aof still looks worried. He doesn't believe him. He knows when one of them are sick.

A few minutes later zee comes out of the bathroom.

They start the first photoshoot.

First pose is this.