prapaisky , gun beats sky up 🤕

danbiP I hope you like it 😊

Prapai had a race tonight , sky is going to go with him

Prapai had a race tonight , sky is going to go with him. Sky has Been there a few times already , he thinks it's so cool when prapai is racing. he always makes sure to get videos of him. Prapai loves when sky is watching him race , he's so happy when he comes and watches the race.

Prapai was in sky's dorm room waiting on the couch. Sky was in the bedroom getting ready. He puts his sweatshirt on and walks out of the bedroom. Prapai smiles and gets up. He walks over to sky and wraps his arms around sky's waist.

Prapai: you look adorable. Prapai kisses his forehead.

Prapai: ready to go?

Sky: yep , let's go.

Prapai takes sky's hand and walks out of the dorm and outside into the car. Prapai drives away and starts driving to the race. Prapai is holding sky's hand while driving , sky is smiling the whole way. They arrive , prapai shows the guard something and they let them in. Prapai Parks and they get out. Prapai and sky walks up to phayu.

Phayu: hey guys.

Sky: hi p'phayu , is rain here?

Phayu: no , he had to finish his project.

Sky: ah ok.

Prapai: I have to go get ready for the race , stay beside phayu ok.

Sky: ok , I will p'prapai. Prapai smiles and walks away to go get ready. Sky stayed beside phayu untill prapai gets back. About 10 minutes later prapai comes back in his racing suit. Sky smiles and wraps his arms around prapai's neck.

Sky: you look handsome. Sky kisses prapai on the lips.

Prapai: and you look adorable. Prapai kisses sky's cheek and smiles.

phayu: come on , the race is starting.

Prapai: you ready?

Sky: yeah.

Prapai smiles and walks over to his motorbike. He gets on and so does the other racer. Sky has his phone up recording him. Prapai beats the guy. He runs up to sky and kisses him. The guy then walks up looking pissed.

Guy: your a fucking cheater!

Prapai: hey man , I won fair and square. Sorry man , but you lost.

Guy: then race my friend! He'll beat your ass!

Prapai: alright , fine let's go then.

Prapai and the other racer get in their motorbike and get ready to race. They take off and sky is smiling and holding his phone up. He cheers for prapai. Sky's phone is about to run dead. He quickly starts walking to the car so he can out it on the car charger. When he gets half way to the car he sees that guy following him. The faster he walks , the faster they walk. They eventually catch him and pin him against the wall. Sky has fear in his eyes.

Sky: w-what do you want?

Guy: since prapai loves you so much , why didn't we give him a little present since he cheated.

Sky: he didn't cheat.

The guy then slapped sky.

Guy: shut your fucking mouth! The guy then punched him in the face.

Sky: let me go! Help! Someone help!

The guy then threw sky on the ground and started kicking him. Sky screamed and cried for them to stop.

Prapai was talking to phayu trying to find sky. They heard sky screaming and ran towards the screaming. They seen the guys hurting sky. Prapai clenched his fist together angry. He punched the guys straight to the ground. He kept punching them , phayu has to get prapai off of them.

Phayu: prapai , your gonna kill them.

Sky: p'prapai. Sky says in a weak and crying voice. Prapai ran to sky and held him in his arms.

Prapai: it's ok I'm here now , it's ok. Prapai even starts to cry , he hates seeing sky hurt.

Prapai and phayu wrap sky's arms around their shoulders and get him out of there. Phayu drives prapis back to sky's dorm. Prapai helps sky into his dorm room , he sits him on the couch and gets a first aid kit. Prapai sits on the couch beside sky and starts cleaning his wounds. He wipes the blood off of skis face and off of his lip. He puts scream on the bruises on his side from getting kicked. He puts band-aid on the cut on his face.

Prapai: are you ok sky? Sky just hugs prapai and cry's.

Prapai: shh it's ok.

Sky: I don't know what they would have done if you wouldn't have showed up. Thank you , thank you for always being by my side.

Prapai: sky , nit matter what happens I'm always going to be by your side ok. Prapai says pulling away from the hug and looking into sky's eyes.

Sky: thank you. Sky smiles and prapai's hugs him again.

Prapai: I love you sky.

Sky: I love you too p'prapai.