nueatoh , toh gets hypothermia

KeminaToplica I hope you like it 😊

Nuea and you was going on a camping trip this weekend

Nuea and you was going on a camping trip this weekend. It was their 1 year anniversary. They was still in college. They was going in their camping trip on spring break which was tomorrow.

Toh has never been camping before , nuea has been camping once with his dad when he was younger.

Toh was exited to go camping especially since he has never gone before. They was both already packed up.

Toh is sleeping over at nuea's dorm tonight. He usually sleeps over since their dating. They was both in class right now.

Class soon ended. Toh met up nuea and they went to their favorite food place. They set down at a table with their food.

Nuea held toh's hand across from the table and they looked into each other's eyes.

Nunew: happy anniversary toh. Nuea says smiling.

Toh: happy anniversary. Toh says smiling back.

Nuea then pulled out a teddy bear. It has on a pink bow in its head and a dark blue shirt in with the number 58 on it. Toh smiles exited and held the teddy bear.

Toh: thank you so much nuea , I love it.

Nunew smiles at toh's adorableness. Toh then pulls out a necklace. It's heart shaped with nuea and toh's picture inside of it.

Toh outs it in nuea.

Nuea: it's beautiful , thank you toh. They both smile at each other.

After they finish their dinner they head back to nuea's dorm room. They both change into pajamas and head to bed.

The next morning......

Toh and nuea are putting their stuff into the trunk of the car. They pack the car up and drive off. They sing a few songs.

They soon arrive at the camping sight. They got their stuff out of the trunk and set it on the ground. They put up their tents and set everything up.

Nuea: I'm gonna go collect some wood for a fire tonight , it's supposed to be really cold tonight.

Toh: alright , just be careful.

Nuea: I will.

Nuea walks away to go collect wood. He picked up enough pieces to make a fire. After he got the wood he walked back to his and toh's camping spot.

He set the wood down and walked over to toh and gave him a kiss.

Toh: what was that for? Toh says smiling.

Nuea: nothing , you just look so adorable. Nuea says smiling back at toh.

Toh smiles and peck nuea in the lips.