mileapo , apo gets bitten by a spider.

Mile and apo was cast as the main leads for kinnporsche the series

Mile and apo was cast as the main leads for kinnporsche the series. They was a couple in the series.

They became super close fast. They cared a lot about each other.

They was shooting episode 5 today. They was all pretty excited. Barcode was running all over the place exited to start shooting. Jeff smiles at how adorable barcode is when he's exited.

Mile and aop was rehearsing their lines. Apo had to hold a spider in a scene in the episode. he didn't like spiders but he wasn't afraid to hold one.

Mile: hey apo! Look at the spider your going to be holding. It's huge. Are you sure you will be ok holding it? Mile said showing apo a picture of the spider.

Apo: I'll be ok don't worry , trust me , that spider should be the one afraid of me.

Mile laughs and smiles when apo says that.

Mile: alright , just be carful.

Apo: I will.

Director: ok apo come here for a second! The director said from across the room.

Apo quickly went over and seen the spider in a cage. It was huge , it is black and furry with long legs.

Apo: wow that things huge.

Director: are you ok with holding it?

Apo: yep , it'll be fine.

Director: alright then let's start shooting the scene then.

Everyone gets in their position for the scene. They put the spider on apo's hand. Apo is running with the spider in this scene.

The scene.....

Apo is running with the spider. Fake gun shots go off. Guys are running after him. While apo was running the spider bit him. He didn't really feel it because he was to busy into the scene.

After the scene......

Director: cut! That's a wrap for today , we'll finish the last scene tomorrow. Great job everyone.

They took the spider and put it back in it's cage. Apo then notices the spider bite on him.

Mile walks up to apo. Apo kinda hides his hand because he doesn't want mile to worry.

Mile: man I don't know how you held that thing , if I would have to hold it I would be screaming like a little girl. Mile said laughing.

Apo laughs with mile.

Mile: alright I'm gonna head home , I'll see you tomorrow.

Apo: krub , see you tomorrow. ( Krub means yes or ok)

Mile and apo both go home. Apo goes straight to bed when he gets home.

The next morning........

Director: mile , have you seen apo anywhere?

Mile: no , I'll try calling him.

Mile tried calling apo like 5 times but no answer. He started getting really worried.

Mile tells the director he's going to apo's house to check on him. He drives to apo's house and knocks on the door. No one is answering so he gets his spare key. They gave each other spare key to their house just in case if a emergency.

He opens the door and walks in. He doesn't see apo anywhere. He walks into apo's bedroom and See's apo breathing heavy and sweating.

He runs over to him. He feels apo's head and realizes he has a fever. He then see's the spider bite on apo's hand. He runs to the bathroom and gets a wet wash rag and a first aid kit.

Mike takes cream and rubs it on the spider bite. He then wraps it up it a white bandage. He sits apo up.

He then takes the wet wash rag and wipes his arms and his neck and stomach , and then he puts the wash rag on his forehead.

He then puts a antibiotic pill in apo's mouth. He then puts the cup near his mouth and apo sips it and swallowed the pill.

Mile then lays apo's back down and let's him rest.

He the calls the director.

Director: mile did you find apo?

Mile: he has a fever I don't think he'll be able to come today.

Director: alright that's fine , we'll just shoot the scene tomorrow then or whenever apo gets better.

Mile: krub , Bye then.

Director: bye.

Mile hangs up and sits on the bed beside apo. He smiles at a sleeping apo. He then stroke apo's hair and rest his head back onto the bed board. He falls asleep like that.

 He falls asleep like that