jeffbarcode , Barcode is pregnant and Jeff doesn't know part 2

Griffinelena I hope you like it 😊

Jeff and barcode is nervous today because there telling the other cast that barcode is pregnant

Jeff and barcode is nervous today because there telling the other cast that barcode is pregnant. There both happy but nervous of what the other will say. They are getting ready to leave to meet all of them right now. Their all meeting at tongs house for dinner.

Jeff: are you ready?

Barcode: yeah , but I have to pee first.

Jeff: you just went.

Barcode: well I have to go again , hold my phone. Barcode says handing the phone to Jeff and walking away. Jeff holds barcodes phone untill he come out of the bathroom. Barcode comes out a few minutes later.

Jeff: ok , are you ready now?

Barcode: mmm, I think so.

Jeff: ok let's go then.

Barcode and Jeff leave the house and get into the car. Jeff drives away.

Barcode: what do you think they'll say?

Jeff: I don't know , but I feel as tong might kill me. Barcode laughs.

Jeff: I'm serious , he's gonna kill me.

Barcode: phi Jeff he won't kill you.

Jeff: than-jeff gets cut off.

Barcode: because apo will.

Jeff: they probably both will.

Barcode: don't worry , I'll protect you.

Jeff smiles and pecks barcode's lips.

Jeff: I love you.

Barcode: I love you too.

____

They arrive at tongs house. They park and knock on the door. Tong answers it.

Tong: hey guys! Oh my God I'm So happy we're all here!

Tong says as they walk in. They walk in , mile , Bible and JJ is cooking. Apo , build , us , and Perth walk up to them.

Apo: hey Barcode!

Barcode: p'apo! Hi! Barcode hugs apo.

Us: do you guys wanna play uno untill dinner is ready?

Barcode: yeah!

Jeff: sure.

Perth: sounds fun , I'm in. Peth says in English. ( We all love Perth Australian accent ).

Build: let me go ask nodt if he wants to play.

Apo: ok , I'll go get the cards real quick.

They all go to the couch , barcode sits in the floor by the coffee table , Jeff sits on the couch above him , Perth , and nodt sit on the couch. Us , apo , build and tong sit on the floor. Tong shuffles the cards and passes 7 cards to each of them. The first color is yellow. Tong Kay's a yellow card down.