jeffbarcode , Jeff is sick.

Ally_Alexa_Blake I hope you like it 😊

The kinnporsche cast are in the Philippines for world tour

The kinnporsche cast are in the Philippines for world tour. They are staying at a rental house. They are sharing room with each other.

Barcode is sharing with us and ta. Jeff is sharing with tong and Perth. Nott , build and Bible are sharing. Mile , apo , bas , and pong are sharing.

They have been there for 3 days now. Everyone enjoying their time there. They was all at the beach today.

Jeff was sitting on his towel. His head was hurting and his nose kept running. Barcode was a few inches away from him building a huge sand castle. Mile was cooking burgers on the grill.

Mile: the burgers are ready!

Everyone came up to the table and started putting food on the plate.

Barcode: p'jeff , don't you want anything to eat?

Jeff: not really , you should go and eat though.

Barcode: are you sure? What about just chips?

Jeff: it's ok , I'm not really hungry , now go and eat. Jeff says smiling at barcode.

Barcode nods and walks to get food. He's a little worried about Jeff. Jeff looked pale and didn't look well.

Barcode got a burger and some chips. He went back by his sand castle. He ate while keeping an eye on Jeff making sure he's alright.

It was about 7:39 on. They was driving back to the house.

In the car.....

Mile and apo are bickering over a game.

Apo: I'm just saying I think I won.

Mile: but it said I won.

Apo: well then it must have been broken.

Mile: how can it be broke.

They continues to argue. Barcode seemed really worried about Jeff. He didn't look well at all. Jeff was sleeping. He was shivering. Barcode got a blanket from the back of the car and covered Jeff up with it.

They arrived back at the house. Barcode gently woke Jeff up. They all walked into the house.

Jeff felt dizzy , stuffy nose , headache , nauseous, body aches , cold and hot at the same time. Jeff went to the bathroom and got some medicine. He swallowed it and then went into his bedroom to get some rest.

Tong and Perth then came in and sat down on the floor by the TV and started playing video games. They didn't have the volume up so Jeff didn't really care. As soon as he closed his eyes he was already drifting off to sleep.

1:01 am...

Everyone was asleep except barcode. He couldn't sleep. He heard a bedroom door open. Jeff walked out of the bedroom.