phayurain , gun escapes prison and kidnapped sky but take rain instead part 2 🔓

CoffeeDolgantte I hope you like it 😊

Rain was tied up in a chair , and in that same building that gun kidnapped him and had top and mark take him to

Rain was tied up in a chair , and in that same building that gun kidnapped him and had top and mark take him to. It was silent and dark and no one was there. He started yelling.

Rain: p'phayu!!! Help p'phayu help please someone help!!!!

Gun then walked up smiling and laughing. Rain was shaking and scared. Gun had a knife in his hand.

Gun: phayu's not going to come for you , no one's going to save you. He says laughing.

Gun: your all alone.

Rain: let me go please!

Gun then took the knife and slit rains throat with it.

Rain woke up sweating and not being able to breathe. He was shaking and scared. He looked over and saw phayu asleep. He quickly got up out of bed and went into the bathroom. He slid down the wall crying with his knees up to his chest and his head into his knees.

Rain: why do I keep having these nightmare. Why can't they just fucking stop. Rain says crying to himself.

Rain: just calm down rain , calm down it's not real. rain says takes a deep breathe in and out.  Rain gets up after he's calmed down and goes to the sink and splashes some water in his face. He wipes hr wipes his face off and then goes back into the bedroom and lays down. He can't really fall asleep so he just stays up on his phone until his and phayu's alarm goes off. About 45 minutes later their alarms start going off. Phayu wakes up and sees rain , he pecks rain on the lips and smiles.

Phayu: good morning.

Rain: good morning.

Phayu sits up and wraps his arm around rain waist.

Phayu: when did you wake up?

Rain: a little bit ago , I couldn't fall back asleep though.

Phayu: are you ok? You seem sad.

Rain: just tired that's all. I'm ok. Rain says giving him a fake smile. Phayu can see through his smile though , he can tell when rain is smiling for real or fake.

Rain: oh yeah , sky wants to know what time we are meeting up.

Prapai , sky , phayu and rain are going on a double date to the movies today.

Phayu: umm how about 3:45 pm.

Rain: ok , I'll tell him.

Phayu nods and puts his slippers on. Rain text sky and tells him the time ,he then follows phayu downstairs.

Time skip...

Rain and phayu are getting ready for their double date with sky and prapai. phayu is putting his jacket on and rain is just waiting on him. A few minutes later phayu comes down stairs all ready. Rain walks to him and kisses his cheek.