mewgulf , mew takes his anger out on Gulf and Gulf gets a fever🤒

PotterBlack25 I hope you like it 😊

Mew and Gulf we're husbands. Mew was a CEO of a company , he always comes home late. Gulf always makes sure to cook dinner for him. They always eat together , even if mew is tried , he always makes sure to eat with Gulf. He appreciates Gulf for him making dinner every night and being a wonderful husband , he loves Gulf with all his life. One night he has to stay at the company later than usual , because his employees didn't do the work right and most of them called off. He was really angry about this.  When he got home Gulf had dinner in the table and he was warning. Gulf didn't mind waiting for mew , he knows mew works hard to make money for them and mew always takes Fridays and Mondays off for them to spend time together. So he's really grateful to mew , he loves mew more than anything.

Gulf: babe , I made your favorite tonight.

Mew: I think I'm just gonna go to bed.

Gulf: but babe , I made your favorite.

Mew: babe please , I just want to got bed. Mew says irritated.

Gulf: but mew , you always eat with m-gulf gets cut off.

Mew: Gulf! Not tonight ok , I'm really tired tonight. Mew walks away and goes into the bedroom , slamming the bedroom door.

Gulf felt like crying when mew yelled at him. He didn't want to go in the bedroom right now so he laid on the couch crying his eyes out. He fell asleep crying.

8:30 am...

Mew was getting ready to leave for work , he walked last the couch and seen Gulf sleeping. He felt guilty for yelling at him yesterday. He went to cover him up with a blanket when he realizes Gulf was burning up. He quickly went to get medicine for Gulf. He gently tapped Gulf , waking Gulf up. Gulf sat up shaking and his whole body was aching. His head felt like it was gonna explode , his nose was all runny. Mew gave him the medicine and covers him up with a blanket.

Mew: babe , I'm so sorry I got mad at you yesterday and yelled. I'm really sorry.

Gulf: it's ok babe , I'm sorry I kept bothering you to eat when you was tired.

Mew: no don't apologize , I should be the one saying sorry. I know how well you take care of me , you cook , you wash the clothes and you do everything around the house , I know how hard you work to take care of me.

Gulf: thank bab-*cough *cough.

Mew: I'm gonna take today off and I'm going to take care iif you untill your all better.

Gulf: really?

Mew: yes , we can watch movies and I'll make you soup and cuddle all day.

Gulf: I love you babe.

Mew: I love you too. Mew kisses Gulf on the forehead.

They both get into the bed and cover up. Mew turns on a movie and Gulf eats his soup and they cuddle each other.